They say you can tell alittle about a person by the color or colors they like.

WHITE:symbolic of purity,innocence and naivete,white has strong connotations to youth and purity.If you are an older person with a preference towards white it may be because you desire perfection and impossible ideals,maybe an attempt to recapture your youth and freshness.It may also symbolize a desire for simplicity.

RED:the color of strength,health and vitality.Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing,aggressive,vigorous, and impulsive,or someone who would like to be.It goes with an ambitious nature,but those who choose it can be abrupt at times.Determined to get all they can out of life,quick to judge people and take sides.Red people are usually optimistic and can't stand monotony,they are restless and not at all introspective.unaware of their own shortcomings.Quiet people that are drawn to red may feel the need for warmth,strength and the life giving qualities of the color.Red is chosen by people with uncomplicated natures,with a zest for life.

PINK:embodies the gentler qualities of red,symbolizing love,affection without passion.Women who prefer pink tend to be material and desire protection,special treatment and a sheltered life.Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure,perhaps wanting to appear delicate and fragile.Pink people tend to be charming,gentle,and a trifle indefinite.

GREEN:the color or harmony and balance.It symbolizes hope,renewal and peace,and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere.Greens are usually frank,community-minded people,farily sociable but prefering peace at any cost.They may be exploited by others,are usually refined,civilized and reputable.

YELLOW:the color of happiness,wisdom,and imagination.Yellow is choosen by the mentally adverturous,searching for novelty and self-fulfillment.Yellows have a sunny,shrewd personality,with a good business head and a strong sense of humor.It is the color of intellectuality.

BLUE:soft,soothing,compassionate and caring.Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection,conservatism and duty.Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom.They are faithful,but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be to cautious,and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

BROWN:this person has stamina and patience,tending to be solid and substansial,concientious,dependable,steady and conservative.Browns may be inarticulate and tactless but they love responsibilty and are reliable and kindly.If you chose brown,watch out for a tendency to be obstinate and inflexible.

BLACK:dignified and impressive without being showy.Black lovers want to give the appearence of mystery,but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and wordly aims suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

I am definitely a brown guy personally.

More important is this. One can NEVER go wrong with the little black dress. :)

Blue has always been my favourite colour, and have to say the description matches my personality pretty well.

I tend towards reds and blues myself. I'm a Gemini so I do tend to have a bit of a split personality going on.

I tend to be drawn to women, who also display multiple colour traits, especially if it manifests itself like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTruqa5_piMMMSkOFKLups5NRUN0jQh-g4EOx8HhQAMhH4wzN_ypQ

• Like 1

hmmm. I'm a technicolor dreamer.. I love red, purple, blue, orange, green, black, yellow, and several varieties of shades of each... right now I'm buying several Coral colored items.. I love it!

I hate however.. pastels like mint green (hospital green).. those weird bile colored shiny cars..lol..

I have an interest in color therapy.. and the use for chakra healing. Every color has it's place. I don't feel like it defines a person though.

Orange and purple, my two favorite colours. I find them vivid, and full of life!

Orange:

Orange is a power colour. It is one of the healing colours. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck's colour is orange. I have been told that if a change of any kind is needed in life, just burn an orange candle for 7 nights.

Purple:

Purple is the colour of good judgment. It is the colour of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good colour to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest of colours, purple is believed to be the ideal colour. Most children love the colour purple. Purple is the colour most favored by artists. Thursday's colour is purple.

• Like 1

Interesting I love white and pink and I do find I embody a lot of characteristics of those colors. A lot of crystals have meanings and are thought to bring special properties to your life. I have a pink quartz crystal. I have cleansed it and before I go to bed I try to think of everything I'm grateful for. Here is the information that came with my crystal.

Rose quartz:

Promotes self-love. Encourages healing of the heart. Promotes healthy loving relationships. Promotes love between two people. Stimulates the heart chakra. Emits a calming energy. Clarity of mind and emotions. Often considered the "stone of gentle love". Helps in healing emotional wounds, emotional release and clearing. Promotes Forgiveness and self forgiveness. Eases fear and smoothes grief. Stimulates creativity.

I also know that clear quartz wards off negative energy and helps protect people.

I don't know too much more about crystals as I bought the crystal to remind me to be grateful for the things I have everyday. I believe in the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction. But it is interesting that different colors have different meanings. Just like the attraction to colors Cristy has pointed out.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I prefer green red brown and blue! A mixed bag of colours I guess. By the way there is a seminar out there that in a group will determine your personality by colour. It is very accurate. I had it done and it pegged me to a tee! I was amazed,