Perhaps ugly is too strong a word, perhaps less than beautiful is more accurate. I have found that here are some women out here who are not beautiful, or even pretty by most standards yet still exude a sex appeal which far outshines some of their more blessed sisters. a couple of wel known examples would be Lucy Liu and Claudia Black. Who are some people that you find sexy but not necessarily beautiful?

Claudia_Black_01.jpghn-lucy-liu-walker-1.jpg

Guest S***e

They both look lovely to me! I'd be more than happy to curl up at their feet any day.

Spike

You can add Penolope Cruise and Jenifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie to that list ugly but sexy.

Sabdra Oh has that charisma too. I'd do our home town girl any time.:lol:;-):smile:

Guest f***2f***

i think both of those gals are hot. I'm not into a lot of make up beauty. A good looking woman is one who works with what she's got. Saw a woman yesterday who was not conventionally beautiful but her smile was so sexy when our eyes met that I felt a little stirring in my pants....I think she knew what she'd done cause she blushed a little and cast her eyes down...ha ha...they have radar I tell you!

The opposite is also true, I have dated some stunning women and could not get it up! If the attitude is not there and the sex appeal it won't work no mater what the physical geometry is.

Reminds of the song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way"

Guest f***2f***

Indeed dummpy you have hit the nail on the head. There are some smoking women whose frosty nature will just dry up your ball sac!!

Guest S***e

Bang on! Pardon the pun...been there myself on many an occasion and can relate fully.

Old Spike

The opposite is also true, I have dated some stunning women and could not get it up! If the attitude is not there and the sex appeal it won't work no mater what the physical geometry is.

Reminds of the song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way"

I have usually found that the ones who are unaware of their beauty are the most beautiful.

Very true. For me, a woman is beautiful if I think she is.

Ok, I don't know who threw out Hilary Swank, but I have to disagree. She's just ugly. *shudders*

I think a better ugly pretty is Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Agent%20Provocateur%20Maggie%20Gyllenhaal%20credit%20Alice%20Dawkins.jpg