Should there be a Hobbyist discussion section on CERB?

As I sit here at yet another truckstop in Kentucky (insert hillbilly joke here). I can't help but wonder if the playing field should be leveled. I mean don't all you lovely SP's wish you could say things like "would not repeat" or "would not recommend" or my personal fave "would not recommend and per the rules of this board I cannot comment further". I understand there is a bad date section for the SP's which is great but not public so to speak. It wouldn't be hard to recommend or not recommend a hobbyist and still maintain their anonymity. If they are on this board and you know their username you could say "Saw supertrucker tonight and would not recommend" or "Saw Johnny Iforgethisname on Whatever street and I would not recommend and per the rules of this board I cannot comment further". Then other SP's can ask for you to PM them the details. Like "when supertrucker got naked I puked a little into my mouth". LOL! Or "Johnny Iforgethisname has a face like a can of crushed assholes". You get the idea. On the other hand you could recommend a Hobbyist. So other SP's can quickly see that a particular hobbyist is a good date so to speak. Like "Saw supertrucker today and his unit was minty fresh". Just thought I would give you some food for thought as I sit here waiting for tomorrow morning when I have to venture deeper into hillbilly country "Where the strippers have more tits then teeth". LOL! Have a great night everyone!

I think any lady who has a bad date uses the SP Only Section to warn the other ladies about. A good date, well she would tell another lady if another lady the guy plans to see required verification including a reference. The man could contact her to see if she would in fact provide a reference for him.

As for the ladies discussing the gentlemen, who knows (besides the ladies of course) what is discussed on the SP Only Section...it is their section after all

My two cents

RG

Guest p**h*x

I'm sure the thread discussing minty fresh units is easily the most popular in the SP only section. :icon_lol: