Mature Asian SP

Guest *ig*a**

I was wondering if anyone might know of a mature asian sp and by mature I mean a lady in her 30's or 40's. If you can help me pls pm me. Thx.

Posted via Mobile Device

Here's someone who appears to be what you're looking for: http://www.classymiko.com/

Miko seems to be an independent and she moves around Canada quite a bit. She was in Ottawa last month, Vancouver this month and is going to Edmonton next. I've seen her ads on a number of sites but never tried her myself.

She does get mentioned in the Cowboy's Diary for fake pics, but I haven't seen in any of her ads any claims that the pics are of her. Maybe they are only supposed to be "representative". On her own website she states that she does not post photos.

I've met Miko. She is an independant, in her 40s, good figure and a straight dealer. She does not post or allow photos to protect her privacy. She operates most often in Vancouver and Whistler.

Guest ****y1**2

Thought I'd bump this thread - any luck finding a mature Asian provider in the NCR?

Most of the 'girls' posted by the local Ottawa Asian agency who claims them to be in early to mid 20's are probably in their mid 30's to mid 40's.

So you're all in luck!!!