I haven't worn cologne since I was probably 18 but I do always have some aqua velva aftershave in my travel bag in the truck... perhaps a splash of that might perk up some nipples ;) ;) However until further notice I won't try it ! heh heh

Don't know if appropriate for this thread, or the "You Know Your Old Thread"

but..........

Hai%20Karate.jpg

All in fun

RG

Don't know if appropriate for this thread, or the "You Know Your Old Thread"

but..........

Hai%20Karate.jpg

All in fun

RG

I think it is appropriate for both :) btw, I do remember Hai Karate ads, sad to say.

I like smelling nice. The key to this is being clean, so I start off with a top to bottom thorough cleansing using lightly or un-fragranced products. Shave, using soap and aftershave that use natural ingredients to provide fragrance in moderate amounts. I try to check with the sp before an encounter to see if cologne is acceptable, and if so lightly apply something old-school like bay rum or sandalwood. It helps give a touch of confidence to smell good in a subtle way.

Guest My***tLixx

I agree colognes can be harsh, and so many people are allergic. I don't use them when I visit an SP, but I'm always freshly showered (and trimmed), and wear a very very light aftershave balm by Calvin Klein...barely noticeable I'm told, but nice.

I guess I'm also in the "I don't wear cologne" camp. I have allergies so I typically don't react well to strong fragrances. I do however use old spice pure sport body wash on a daily basis, scent is not to strong, and have received more than a few compliments on my scent over the years :)

I'm in the same category as most, I do not wear cologne when seeing a lady since my SO would know right away there is something going on. I only wear some for special occasion with my SO. She likes Jeam Paul Gaulter and Beckam.