Unavailability of hotels

I set up an outcall appointment (is that what people here call it?) for next week. I know that SPs only go to 4*+ hotels which is fine by me, I rather prefer staying at one. But annoyingly, all are booked up in downtown Ottawa next week. The closest one is about 15-25 minutes away. I asked her if there was an additional fee (I don't mind paying), but I realize that not everyone can be mobile.

What happens in situations like this etiquette wise? I'm in town to meet up clients anyway, and meeting the SP aside, this is turning to be a hassle with work as well :(

There may be an additional fee due to the distance an SP has to travel, but generally speaking outcalls are hassle free, and completely legal too! Most hotels look the other way where hobbying is concerned, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I suggest you contact the lady and ask her what would be best for her. She probably knows more about appropriate hotels, anyway, and I'm sure she'll appreciate being asked for her input.