I'm trying to think of artificial methods to enhance the male anatomy.

I hear there are pec & even testicle silicon inserts. Would anyone here consider any procedures?

Or, if anyone has any experience, would they care to share?

Do any of the ladies consider male enhancement questionable?

Guest Ba**n

When I saw "bolt-on for guys" I thought it was a thread about Fender Stratocaster guitars!! Electric guitar necks are frequently "bolt-ons." But to answer your first question as to considering some sort of artificial enhancement in the tool case, put me down for a big no. I'll stick to electric guitars be they bolt-on, neck through body or glue on. LOL I'm sitting here with my legs crossed as a vascectomy was more than enough for me.

I'm trying to think of artificial methods to enhance the male anatomy.

I hear there are pec & even testicle silicon inserts. Would anyone here consider any procedures?

Or, if anyone has any experience, would they care to share?

Do any of the ladies consider male enhancement questionable?

Jabba, I've never seen a man who needed enhancement, frankly. It really is true that it's not what you've got that matters, it's how you use it. Most of all, thoughtful creativity, sensitivity to one's partner and a willingness to be playful and experiment are what count.

As for what's available that actually works, there's a good thread about cock rings that may interest you.

Some men who have severe erectile dysfunction opt for penile implant surgery; the Mayo Clinic has an article describing the basics. There's a wide variety of options for implant surgery, which are discussed in this article.

I knew one man who'd had an inflatable implant. He'd had the surgery quite some time ago and was pleased with the result. I had no problem with it. All that mattered to me was that he was happy: being able to have intercourse was very important to him.

• Like 3

A very thoughtful response Samantha.. thank you.:icon_biggrin:

I was just having some idle musings about some ladies opt for cosmetic enhancement and if there is something similar for the guys.

I assume the goal is to enlarge sexually charged visible body lumps, so for guys, that might mean wearing really tight pants stuffed with (a) a massive dildo (b) the contents of the sock drawer © appropriately shaped gel pack (d) an implanted surgical appliance.

But are artificial insertibles considered cheating in the game of sexual attraction? For the sake of argument, let's say a well-meaning & horny guy opts for selections (a) - © above and scores in the one night stand department. But, once said guy doffs the boxers, the jig is up so to speak. Disappointment, resentment or maybe a little scoffing ensue.

How to avoid the embarrassment? Have enhancement surgery of course! Or, does the size of the lump actually play a role in female sexual attraction?

Edited by Jabba