I nominate Amy Sedaris.

Although she's American, she has some good stuff happening:

Fun, talented, cute & dimples. God she's hot in a dress. Close approximation to Cleo.

Edited by Jabba

Guest t**d**teur

But none IMHO come close to the inimitable Emma Alexandra Page. She's one that brings Junior to full attention just thinking about her, and she's in Canada. I thought I had stamina, but she runs circles around me. Ahhhh! I wish she was in my city right now.

Emma came to my mind when I first read this thread but I was shy to say so but I'd surely love to "tango" with such a fine lady.

Does a MILF have to be somebody old enough to be my mother, or just somebody who is a mother or is it just a general term for sexy women of a certain age, like women in their 40s?

I'm so confused and I doubt Webster's will be much help!

In my opinion it means someone old enough to be your mom.. or your mom's friend.. most of the milf fantasies have to do with someone who reminds you of a teacher you had, a step-mom or your best friends mom.

If you just had to be a mom to be a milf.. a 14 yr old could qualify. It's about the age difference for the fantasy not that womb has birthed a child.

Guest M**th**d

I am not sure if Carrie-Moon is a mother or not. But seeing as how all of the names that have been nominated so far, I have almost no chance of ever meeting. I am going to nominate Carrie as my #1 MILF.

MH

Guest W***ledi*Time

I agree that for simple classification purposes, the practical definition of a MILF is that she's a lady of a certain delicious age.

But in my own twisted mind, at least (I can't expound on what might be going on within other twisted minds), while this age aspect is necessary for a MILF fantasy, it's not sufficient by itself. I think that there's another essential element that has to be added in order to transform such a lady into a "true" MILF. This element is one of taboo - she has to be (theoretically) off-limits or unattainable - according to some of the usual social conventions.

milf fantasy number one

The most obvious taboo is one of motherhood itself. Age or age difference is not the driving interest here; rather, it's the idea of the noble role of the mother. This is related in my mind to the acronym's similarity to another word attached to wholesomeness - "milf" vs "milk". Pregnancy and lactation fetishes are related to this aspect, and this variety of the milf fantasy is an extension of the same idea.

Some folks suffer from the preconception that motherhood should be pure and noble and unsullied by the dirtiness of sex - and this idea is splashed everywhere in certain manifestations of our culture. According to this outlook, motherhood perfectly embodies the sort of off-limits innocence that can make taboo-fantasies run wild.

Compare and contrast: In another flavour of this pure/innocence type of fantasy, it's the young and relatively naive or inexperienced woman who is the forbidden fruit, and who sparks the interest of the prurient. One of the practical down-sides in any real-life consummation of this fantasy is that it would run into the inevitable awkwardness caused by the sexual inexperience of the young woman - usually, the sex would be "hot" only because of the fantasy. But in this variety of the milf fantasy, the pure/innocent object of interest (the mother) is also by definition "experienced" sexually - so any "real-life" consummation of the fantasy runs into, not fumbling awkwardness, but, perhaps, into the pent-up desires of an experienced woman who knows what she wants sexually, and how to get it. THAT's "hot"!

milf fantasy number two

The other classification of milfdom incorporates specific taboos tied to individual relationships, rather than the blanket taboo of motherhood. Carrie used examples of this type of milf fantasy in her earlier post (teacher, step-mom, best friend's mom). There are of course many variations on these off-limits scenarios. Exactly which specific scenario it is that fires any particular imagination would likely often be related to the experiences and yearnings of that individual at an impressionable age in their real lives.

Here, age difference is necessary to the fantasy, but other taboos also are needed to turn it into a specifically milfy scenario.

Compare and contrast: there's a difference (I say) between a cougar and a milf. A cougar is a "predator" unabashedly looking for "prey"; and the young partner of a cougar is the one who's theoretically being "corrupted" (ha ha).

But in a young man's interraction with a milf (real or imagined), the corruption instead goes both ways. Both parties are mutually crossing the lines drawn by taboo; both parties are innocent; each party corrupts the other. The milf (mom's friend, friend's mom, etc) corrupts the young man (friend's son, son's friend, etc) by tempting and imparting carnal knowledge to him; but the young man, at the same time, tempts the older woman out of her proper and previously-held, societally-approved, "normal" role towards him - a role that was theoretically innocent in the sense that it was non-sexual or, at best, innocently flirtatious. The older woman must succumb at least half-unwillingly to her own unexpectedly-fired lust; she is corrupted by the unexpected and taboo temptation of the succulent young man - at the same time that she is corrupting him.

In short, a milf is a luscious fusion of taboo sexual temptation and wholesome, down-to-earth, suburban innocence. She'll screw your brains out ... while the apple pie is baking in the oven. All washed down with a tall, cold glass of milk.

Joysus WIT!

Once agrin, you win my admiration & respect for your insight. You have a wonderful dash of perverse, spicey deliciousment running through your veins my good dude.

From my POV, I look at a MILF experience as an unexpected and unexplainable fantastical turn of scenario. For instance, in my teenage/early 20's years - I'm over for a swim in the pool at a friend's swanky house.

Mom saunters pools side wearing a brilliant smile, pearl necklace (real), fresh dress, immaculate hair, high heels, well presented make-up and hostess manners combined with a subtle wetting of the lips- greets us with a platter of fresh cut fruit, vegetables, sandwiches, cold drinks, - SHHHHIIVVVERRS.

Friend politely curses and has to excuse himself due to part-time job commitments. Mom casually mentions that I'm welcome to stay and enjoy. I agree and bid my friend farewell as he hurriedly jumps into his work duds.

Mom lingers, smiles gently and watches me as I climb from the pool...water dripping from my shoulders, muscled abdomen and thighs. The warm wind blows ever so gently against her skirts & hair....

Edited by Jabba

Oh WIT! I love the way you described those scenarios... I've done exactly those types of role-plays.. and even the giving milk ones but I hadn't for some reason equated the pregnancy fantasy scenario with being a milf one!

I always tease guys who suck for long periods of time that my breasts don't actually give milk.. and in others I do the opposite..lol.

I'm not about to dispute WIT's most erudite analysis, but I think there's another aspect to the milf thing.

There has, historically, been an assumption that women got married and had babies, in that order; and that once a woman was married, that's it. She's taken, and off the market. Obviously, neither assumption has been true at any point in history... but society has frequently pretended it was. And so I think the milf thing is somewhat tied in with the cuckolding thing, and the underlying assumption that this is a zero-sum game and that by getting it on with someone who has kids you're getting one up over someone else. Given that many of us guys are fundamentally competitive in nature, the idea of getting one over someone else is... good :)

I nominate Amy Sedaris.

Although she's American, she has some good stuff happening:

Fun, talented, cute & dimples. God she's hot in a dress. Close approximation to Cleo.

I just read this thread now. ANd I'm flattered to be compared to her in any way, cause I think she's just adorable!

Although I hope this doesn't mean I'm being compared to MILFs because I'm 30 now, hahahah!