squirting spinner or spinning squirting

Guest gagagaga

This is getting pretty specific now. I am looking for a sppineer type sp (very petite) who also happens to squirt. If anyone can help me with this quest, please pm reply or pm me.

I have seen a few squirters in town, but none have been the body type I prefer.

It seems that the special talent that you are looking for is only available with the older type of sp since from my research I found the youngest one was 38 yo and not a slim body. I have been able to make some women squirt but it is a technique I have studied for some time now. If you want details pm me and I'll give you details. Have funbj2.gif

Guest gagagaga

I agree. Typically squirting seems to be reserved for more mature types...luckily this is not a problem for me. I love them. I am usually pretty good at the technique, but a girl has to actually want to squirt also, because if they don't, they will supress it just before it happens.

I have been with Chantal, and she is great, but I do prefer a smaller woman from time to time.

Not so sure Joe, I've noticed on some video's ( will not disclose SP) you can clearly see them place a bottle behind them to make it look like they are squirting...too funny.

rub

I never thought that I would get the opportunity but a certain mischievous CERBite showed me how.

That is soooo *hot*...

Guest gagagaga

see...this is rare...that's why I am posting. I am hoping one of the ladies pm's me!!!