Everyday things.

Well I am an avid golfer

When I grab a golf ball I think of these :

Bew_Wa_Balls.jpg

AND THIS

129076307701987065.jpg

Sooooo..... Moral of the story....ever since the Ben Wa Ball thread my golf has gone for the shits.......reminds me of sex and freakin horny all over the damn golf course ;)

Whenever I see or hear of a team called the Trojans, I can't help but think of the condom brand, lol.

UALRTrojans.PNG

Guest W***ledi*Time

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But a good cigar is smokin'!!

cigar1.jpg

Lets just say that my first thoughts when I think about the restaurant chain Hooters isn't about owls, lol. I only managed to get their once in Ottawa before it closed but I'm kinda surprised it didn't last considering how close it was to Ottawa U campus and parliament hill, lol.

Hooters_Logo.svg

If this insults anyone I'll take it down right away. It has no meaning to anyone. It's just meant to be funny. No other than the infomercial Dr.Ho. The worst part is I was in a hospital waiting area when I was watching this. I was trying to wipe the stupid smirk from my face while a lady was looking at me like I was crazy. What pushed me over the edge was a guy starts laughing and I loose it laughing. I hate when this happens in a place where you are supposed to be serious.

Dr. Ho guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yED_--9v2R0&feature=related

Oh, yes. It used to take me a while to get to work via buss. So to make the buss ride more fun I would put my Ben Wa Balls in. It made the buss ride sooo much fun, lol. I would discreetly take them out it the washroom and no one ever knew I had them in, until now. teehee

I didn't know you were such a naughty girl, Peachy!

I mean the bus ride! ;-)

Edited by Luckyme

Your post on vibrating panties made me remember this episode from the Drew Carey show.

And I just thought of something else that can take you to that dirty place ;) Street names. It makes you wonder if there is some guy working in the back of the municipal offices chuckling to himself over some of the street names they've come up with.

Rude-Street-Names-in-London.jpg

At the gym there are these two exercise machines that have weights and you open and close your legs to have them activate the muscles you are working out. They are great but embarrassing. I feel like spreading my legs should be something I do behind closed doors. So I quickly get these two exercises out of the way.

It doesn't help that my gym is offering this new exercise called Sa'bam. They have their own radio station and they advertise this like every 15min. There I go again with that stupid look on my face. I guess I wasn't the only pervert because I overheard some people my age laughing about it, it made me feel a bit better. Sa'bam, Saaa"bam, Sa'bam. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I do remember the exercise you mentioned and I have to admit that I did find it odly hypnotic in a way when a woman was using that machine. I also remember having to force myself not to stare so people wouldn't think I was a perv, lol.

Another thing that now reminds me of sex, thanks to my best friend who had to explain this one to me, is a pearl necklace. Thanks to him I'm not sure I'll ever be able to buy a woman one of these, lol.

450px-White_pearl_necklace.jpg

We've all referred to breasts as melons at some point in our lives and probably as coconuts too. So I put forward coconuts and melons

450px-Drinking_coconut.jpg

800px-Cantaloupe_and_canary_melon.jpg

And in spirit of this theme, here is the coconut song song from the lion king :)

I am so gonna have this song stuck in my head today, lol.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Even though I've been a resident of Canada's Ocean Playground for parts of six decades, I've never managed to actually meet a mermaid. But I have found pieces of their clothing on the beach:

108417_big.jpg

As you might guess from my avatar, seashells are everyday objects that carry a message of their own for me:

12607768.jpg

shell.png

ptg00360130.jpg

what are the everyday things that you don't always see but you could see that remind you of sex. It could be a lady eating a banana, a lady eating a hot dog, or a lady jumping up and down. Maybe i'm just a pervert but i see things all the time that remind me of sex.

Here is a video i saw the other day. It is cute, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrs51sfizy

......a peach

Well before I found cerb I'll admit that I had no idea what a rabbit vibrator was, and once I found out about them I guess you could say I would never look at a bunny rabbit the same way again, lol. So today when I was at work and one of my co-workers started to talk about having rabbits in her backyard and all the things she did with her rabbits I guess you could say that made for a rather entertaining lunch for me, lol. In fact I guess you could say that made the rest of my day, lol.

675px-Rabbit_in_montana.jpgTecho_Rabbit.jpg

Caulk Remover

410F90bnuZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I can't find a picture of it, but I swear it's true. In one store I saw a package actually labelled "Excess Caulk Remover".