MAs <--> SPs, and reco threads

Something I was wondering about....

We have MAs, and we have SPs, and they have reco threads. The thing is, sometimes MAs become SPs, and sometimes SPs become MAs... and sometimes the ladies who do this change the name they work under when they do this, and sometimes they don't.

But these ladies are likely to garner recommendations both as MAs and and SPs, and these recommendations are likely to be of interest to somewhat different audiences - although there are quite a few of us guys who see both MAs and SPs, there are also quite a few who stick to one or the other... and so it would seem sensible for ladies who switch between the two to have two reco threads, for their MA and SP personas.

On the other hand, it seems fundamentally unfair for some ladies to have two reco threads while others only get one.

So, what does everyone think about this? Should we separate MA and SP recos, even when they're for the same person? Or not? Does it make a difference if the lady changes the name she uses as a SP and MA? There are currently examples of both approaches that I could point to, so there doesn't seem to be any consensus on this at the moment... hence the question.

Thoughts?

Guest Ou**or**n

I agree in principal that there should be two types of reco threads. However unlike the ads mod can't simply archive them and start over. I think it would be asking a bit much for him to go through them all and separate them.

Maybe ladies that switch could PM the mod to have some sort of change done to the list of services in their reco threads and be allowed to make a single post into the thread indicating their change in service type?

I think it's up to the lady. I chose to have a previous reco thread removed when I became an MA, as I wouldn't want people reading my reviews to expect services I don't provide. I don't think there is a one way or the other answer to this, again it depends on the girl. If an MA became an SP, I see no reason why her thread shouldn't just continue, as most girls in that case continue to provide massage services along with the rest of their services.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I suppose it's kinda the same as if a lady changes cities. I currently have reco threads in Tbay, Kingston and Ottawa. I thought it would be nice if all the recos were found under the ladies name rather than where the lady was, just cause of all the touring girls.

I suppose it's kinda the same as if a lady changes cities. I currently have reco threads in Tbay, Kingston and Ottawa. I thought it would be nice if all the recos were found under the ladies name rather than where the lady was, just cause of all the touring girls.

Actually that thought came into my mind while reading this thread. I was wondering if tags could be added to reco threads to make them accessible from different sections.

For example if an SP frequents two/three cities a lot, a reader could find her recommendation thread more easily.

But getting back to the original posting, I an SP and MA recommendation is similar in that regardless of the service, a recommendation talks a fair bit about the person's personality, and their willingness to see a happy client leave the door.

The idea of using tags is a novel idea, don't really see making the site any more complex.

I really don't see the need to differentiate by location or type of service. If I am thinking about seeing a particular provider there's a lot more than a reco that makes my decision. The reputation of the reco poster is so important and the chat with the lady before making the appointment. If I'm interested I will go find the information.

The problem is the idea of "fairness". Who ever said life is fair or even should be? If a lady wants a second reco thread then pehaps she should put the effort in to make it happen by switching her services for a while.

Our society has developed an unattainable ideal of "fair" which doesn't work in real life. When someone lives a different experience then the life results will be different so if an SP wants a second reco thread then the effort needs to be made to achieve it. The work involved in changing your services in tremendous both personally and financially and I don't see a problem with the extra effort providing a small payoff.

To me this ideal falls into the same category as little league baseball today where no team loses and everyone gets a trophy...

cat

• Like 1

You are correct cat. And reco's are from the perspective of the person writing it. They don't tell the whole story either. I agree with Boomer that the reputation of the poster is more important than how many reco's folks have.

Of course they are important if you are looking for that "special" something you want, but there are so many Ladies here, that you can browse to your hearts content.