Cerb posts more than welcome!

I think that I have started a CERBtastic thread here where we can showcase the ladies that make this such a great place to spend time. I am sad to see that it hasnt' taken off. The ladies are a big reason that this site exists!!!

I do not want feedback here, on this thread but encourage excitement and comment regarding the various wonderful ladies who post, join conversations and make an impact on the overall atmosphere that CERB has created!

Please join me in giving a shout out to the fab ladies who make CERB the place you wanna be!!!!

Come on......CERB ladies ROCK!!!

• Like 4

Guest W***ledi*Time

Meg, don't be sad. You named the thread "Cerb goddess of the day". I thought, by the title, that you intended a thread that would showcase, and put a special spotlight on, one lady per day. Others may have thought the same thing, and resisted the urge to put forward a flood of names, one on top of the other, on just the first day. There are thousands of threads praising the ladies here on Cerb. Rest assured that the ladies are appreciated!

Well Meg I am fully supporting your thread. I have just posted my second Goddess of the Day.

I am limiting myself to one a day, since in the spirit of the thread, I can only have one CERB Goddess of the Day...but I will post again tomorrow

Come on CERBite's, like Meg said, the CERB ladies rock, and are deserving of some positive shout out

And it's nice to have a positive fun thread to boot

RG

Yup Meg. I interpreted it exactly the same way as WIT, so was waiting for a day when nobody had contributed a name.

Now my problem is that I have met a number of truly remarkable and amazing women, all of whom deserve extra recognition, so when I start I will go in alphabetical order. One day at a time.

Yup Meg. I interpreted it exactly the same way as WIT, so was waiting for a day when nobody had contributed a name.

Now my problem is that I have met a number of truly remarkable and amazing women, all of whom deserve extra recognition, so when I start I will go in alphabetical order. One day at a time.

WIT...so right, perhaps I should have said, per day each :)

Meg,

Your thread is by far one of my favorites and one of the best threads ever. It actually features, shows and speaks only of us CERB ladies. The ladies that make and create the real fantasy and ladies the gents actually get to meet, read what we have to say and see who we are as Goddesses. I never expected to be mentioned in the thread, it's just not something I come to look for or expect anymore but I will remember and cherish what you have done. This past month has been a serious cross road for me and my place as a member of the board but your thread and Sandi combined have changed what may have been something I would of come to regret. I must thank you both.

With All My Love,

Lexy