Thank you so much Old Dog for inviting me into your home last night. I will remember your warmth and generosity as the highlight of my trip to Ottawa. After reading so many of your funny posts its so nice to actually have met, you are surrounded by so many great people and they obviously love you as well.

I hope you have a great summer and the love you send out to others is returned to you!

Katherine

xo

Katherine, it was a pleasure to finally meet you. And yes, Old Dog is one rocking host!!!

Guest ****ven

Definitely a rocking dog! Great party with the best of company. Lovely meeting you ladies as well!

Only the girls input? LOL!

OD definetly one of the coolest dude around! Cheers to that :)!

I've never actually met him but I keep hearing good things. He must be an amazing person to be around :)!

Gena

Awwwww thanks everyone... we did have an awesome time.....

Cat I must tell you I got a bottle of wine he had previously purchased for you so you will have to talk to him!! :biggrin:

YOU HAVE BITCH???? Lucky b... I mean woman....

cat

YOU HAVE BITCH???? Lucky b... I mean woman....

cat

I opened the last bottle last night.... heheheheheh

Thanks Old Dog for the hospitality and for the opportunity to meet some new friends. Ah, just one question. How come Katherine got that bottle of wine and not me?

• Like 1

Thanks Old Dog for the hospitality and for the opportunity to meet some new friends. Ah, just one question. How come Katherine got that bottle of wine and not me?

Cause I am prettier than you. Sorry mrnice but this time I am ahead. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

• Like 1

hehehehehehehe... Katherine's top was a bit lower cut than yours.... and when SHE grabbed my ass, it didn't feel as awkward.

hehehehehehehe... Katherine's top was a bit lower cut than yours.... and when SHE grabbed my ass, it didn't feel as awkward.

Geeze Old Dog. I apologize! Just for a moment there I mistook your ass for Katherines - you know, tight, muscled and toned! Easy mistake to make eh. I knew when I tried the bounce a quarter off your ass trick that Lee Richards suggested and then it fell straight down that I had the wrong person.

Always a good time at the Dog's, has a great nose for some good wine.

Finally got to meet and see Katerine, and catch up with Mr Nice. Keep your eye on the white line, drive safe. Hope to see you both in Halifax next month.

Looking forward to the next party.

Yep always a good time in the Dog house! Thanks OD! It was great to meet a few new friends and spend some time with old ones.

Glad to hear that Nikki has promised to show up next time! :)

Woody

O-kay.... I'm definitely going to Ottawa in the fall! Late September, early October. If, that is, anyone is going to be around....

It's great to hear about this party!

• Like 1

Geeze Old Dog. I apologize! Just for a moment there I mistook your ass for Katherines - you know, tight, muscled and toned! Easy mistake to make eh. I knew when I tried the bounce a quarter off your ass trick that Lee Richards suggested and then it fell straight down that I had the wrong person.

Yes I can see how you got those asses confused !!! AFTER A CASE OF WINE ! HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK Mr. Nice ??????? hahahaha

profilepic31095_2.gif

picture.php?albumid=3084&pictureid=19085

Sounds like a blast was had by all folks !!!! and OD was his usual Fab host.... ! I must experience this for myself !!!

• Like 4

Indeed, OD is a consummate host.

It was fun to hang with such a great group of people and it was surprisingly special.

• Like 1