Message to all gamers.

Diablo 3 is out. If any of you guys like playing wow (world of warcraft.) your going to love this game. Just saying. I will be addicted to this all week. Big smile.

Yesterday I tried talking to a good friend of mine about a trip we're taking later this summer. He couldn't even listen to me, his mind was so wrapped up in his plans for this game. In the past week, he's purchased a new computer, desk, and chair, for the ultimate gaming experience.

I'm not a gamer myself, but this kind of dedication kind of impresses (and frightens!) me, hahaha

Diablo 3 is out. If any of you guys like playing wow (world of warcraft.) your going to love this game. Just saying. I will be addicted to this all week. Big smile.

Taking a whole week off to play, eh, Peachy? It must be lots of fun! Wish I could play against you, lol. icon10.gif

Yes, I plan to be very comfortable in front of my computer. I have some wine and Diablo snacks. I will have to rip myself away from time to time to do basic stuff like have a shower or maybe see how beautiful it is outside. But like Cleo said some of us gamers are pretty dedicated. To the point where some of us need AA for gaming.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/media/videos/?keywords=&view#/intro-cinematic

That's awesome! I got my copy of Diablo in the mail yesterday but wasn't able to play it until today because the servers weren't up yet, it was pure torture just having the game installed and not being able to play it, lol. Already got bugged and crashed once, but I guess it's the games way of telling me to get off my arse for a bit, lol. So What class are you playing? Enjoying the game so far? I'm loving it so far, even the good old classic diablo music :) I'll admit that I can sometimes get sucked into a game, the worst for me was the total war series. I can remember a couple of times back in school where it's 10 oclock and I'm like oh I'll just play for a few more minutes, look at the clock, 3 am, shit...well I guess I didn't really need to sleep tonight, lol.

I stay away from computer/console games like the plague. I'm a recovering gamaholic. Whenever I would start playing a game (just for an hour or two), I would find myself playing all night into the wee hours of the morning, only to be tired and grumpy at work/class the next day.

I have been sober since 2009

I just installed the game to my computer. I will have to do some stuff before I can play, tear. So I will tell you a bit later about what class I'm going to play and how much I am addicted. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY. EEEKK

Yes, I plan to be very comfortable in front of my computer. I have some wine and Diablo snacks. I will have to rip myself away from time to time to do basic stuff like have a shower or maybe see how beautiful it is outside. But like Cleo said some of us gamers are pretty dedicated. To the point where some of us need AA for gaming.

This is why my daughters have never let me graduate from Neopets. It's the only game I'm allowed to play...

cat

• Like 1

I like diablo cause it's one of those games you can jump on with a bunch of friends or just by yourself and hack away gleefully for hours, although it does have a surprisingly good story too. I played both the original and the sequel as well as the expansions a couple of times and still never get tired of them. So far diablo 3 is as good or better in certain regards although I'm only at level 5.

I love lan parties, me and a bunch of friends used to totally geek out in high school and spend a weekend hooking up our computers in our basements and playing lan games, lol. We'd usually go the whole nine yards too in ordering pizza, or scarfing down whatever junk food we could get our hands on, lol. Normally it would end up being however many of us there were just crashing at the hosts place for the weekend, so you can imagine the aftermath, but it was totally worth it. The girlfriends tended to stay away just cause the sight of us during the weekend was, how shall I put it, less than pretty at times lol. I would totally be up for another lan party, or internet game, especially if it involved Diablo :)

I stay away from computer/console games like the plague. I'm a recovering gamaholic. Whenever I would start playing a game (just for an hour or two), I would find myself playing all night into the wee hours of the morning, only to be tired and grumpy at work/class the next day.

I have been sober since 2009

I was like this in University. A vast majority of my nights in second and third year were spent coming home and saying "i'll play for an hour", then without realizing it, it was 2, 3, 4 in the morning... eeep. I wouldn't have moved, not even for the washroom or water

I just started playing. I'm a level 4 Monk and I can already tell that it is going to be addictive. Very different from wow in the sense that it is delightfully dark and creepy. Very good story line. I'm impressed with what Blizzard has done with this game. I was getting a little bored of wow and was looking for something new to play. Well, I just found my new favorite game. I love fantasy games and this has everything I have been looking for in a game. As I tried Aion, eve and even lord of the rings and nothing else could peek my interest the way wow has. Good job Blizzard.

Ha ha lan party. We should have a guild called members of cerb and see how many people ask us what cerb is and see how many people join cerb do to our guild. Although I think it is against blizzards rules to have sexual context done in this manner. As a lot of teens play the game. It sure would be funny, tho.

I totally agree, Diablo always has had that dark creepy aspect to it that I love. I especially love the music and as good as the music is at the start of the game it only gets better. The story is great too and I love how it picks up pretty much where Diablo 2 left off, but even if you didn't play the previous games the story is still welcoming to newcomers. I've always loved games or stories that deal with the battle between heaven and hell and this is no exception.

I've always been more of a first person shooter fan myself but I still enjoy fantasy games like final fantasy or fable. I guess you could say I was getting tired of the same old games too. I tried lord of the rings, wow, everquest and I guess they just didn't peek my interest either. I played the old republic for a bit but couldn't justify the subscription for how little I was playing at the end. I loved the first mass effect game but the second just didn't grip me the same way as the first and still haven't played the third.

I'm playing as a wizard. Was debating on whether or not to go barbarian just cause I love me some good old hacking and slashing, lol, but I like the wizard cause you can still do huge amounts of damage with a giant ice laser or fireball, lol. I've had one crash so far but it's day one so I'm not too concerned about it. Overall Blizzard has done great job :)

Guest ****ven

Omg I used to be the hugest diablo fiend as a teenager. In fact I still fantasize about being a sexy rogue battling beasties. I totally need to check that shit out. If only I could deal with my Skyrim addiction Haha

Do not neglect your well being, Peachy. Some gamers do get killed over playing game. Just do a quick BING and you'll see some pretty sad news articles.

No worries, Hun. I have other hobbies and interests. It is just another thing I enjoy to do. It is cheaper than going out anywhere. It is some nice clean fun. Although it can be taken out of context and joking aside people do get addicted. Moderation is the key to anything.

Looks like Blizzards servers got overwhelmed cause there having to do some emergency maintenance on them, but they should be back up by 4:30 or so.

Yesterday I tried talking to a good friend of mine about a trip we're taking later this summer. He couldn't even listen to me, his mind was so wrapped up in his plans for this game. In the past week, he's purchased a new computer, desk, and chair, for the ultimate gaming experience.

I'm not a gamer myself, but this kind of dedication kind of impresses (and frightens!) me, hahaha

Ok I play the odd game on my PS3 here and there but that's ridiculous. You know it's a problem when a sexy work of art like you can't distract him ;). You need to get that boy to a therapist and PRONTO!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I hate you, Blizzard. I hate you.

I've just spent all winter playing Skyrim, and I've been studiously ignoring all the D3 pre-release stuff, and now.... I'm finding it very hard to carry on ignoring it. Could you all tell me it's buggy as hell and completely unplayable and I should wait a few months for the issues to be patched? Please?

I wish I could Phaedrus, I really wish I could, lol. But aside from yesterdays hickups with the servers it's been pretty solid on day two. Now I'm only lvl 11 right now so there could be some major bugs in the waiting but so far so good :)