As someone who has lost a close family member to cancer I am always touched when I hear of people doing things like this. Good for you! I've seen how tough it can be to go through that battle and something, like the real hair wigs, that allows them to face that battle with just that little extra bit of dignity might just give them that extra little bit of fight to get through it. Again I applaud you for doing this. You might miss those locks but I'm sure it means the world to whoever is luck enough to get them in their wig.

• Like 1

Sadly I have lost family and friends to this horrible disease. If I had hair to spare I'd gladly donate to this cause too. I give credit to people who are willing to give their locks for a good cause. Just yesterday at work a couple people had their head shaved. Me, I pulled out my wallet and donated

RG

I know that when my wife lost her hair during chemo, she was actually very attractive and I took pains to reassure her of that. She wore bandanas to cover up in public because she was self conscious, so we did get her a nice wig. After her death I did take it in to the cancer society as they do re cycle them to women that can't afford the cost of one.

It's commendable to donate hair, but it's something I'm not capable of doing. So, I would just say that there are also many other ways to help out. Because my wife needed many transfusions and several bone marrow transplants my suggestion to our family and friends was to become blood donors and register with the donor registry for bone marrow.

Every bit helps.

• Like 1