I'm a pisces, and I absolutely love water!!!! Would explain why I ended spending 23 years in the Royal Navy and the Royal Marines. Just saw this in the Ottawa Citizen and thought about sharing these amazing spots with everyone. I been to two of them, the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and the Josephine Baker swimming pool in Paris. Will definitely try and check as many of the rest of them out as possible!!!!

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/empowered-health/Photos+coolest+pools+world/6673933/story.html

• Like 2

I do love the water....but unless warm, or at least an extremely warm day you wont find me in it!! After all Spud, I am a Capricorn.... lol

However, most summer days you will find me Kayaking up and down the SYJ river...hehehee

From Mactaquack damn......all the way to downtown Freddy.....you might just call my phone and I will respond with "what am I doing? I am in the middle of the river talking to you!" hehehehehe

It is about a 3 hour journey from the damn to an old train bridge.

Ohhh I love my water sports lmao

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 2