Gabriella And Roamingguy, We Really Aren't Married

Gabriella Laurence pm'd me today to let me know that some members on CERB have contacted her wondering if we are indeed married. Most on here can tell it is a joke. I mean seriously, how can we be married when we haven't even met, not to mention one day the marriage is on, the next day a divorce and so on. Clearly it is friendly on-line joking

Gabriella is a on-line friend, and we banter back and forth, both through pm's, and on posts. But we are not married

Why am I posting this. When some people start making enquiries like this, even in pm's, it may have a fallout effect of starting rumours which could damage the lady's business. Gabriella is an independent SP. I have nothing to do with her business or how she runs it...well except for one thing, this fall, all things being equal, I will get to meet Gabriella as a client. And as a sidebar, just like every other gentleman that has seen her, I still had to go through her verification process too, no special exceptions were made for me

Gabriella and I are on line friends, and the friendly bantering will continue. Don't read more into it than that...we really aren't married. And Gabriella is from all recommendations, a wonderful companion

• Like 3

I have to admit that Gab and i are the ones that are married!!

And i have land in Florida and a bridge in New York for sale

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

And I will have a wedding ring for sale after the divorce lol

Additional Comments:

Which one of you am I divorcing now???

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This is how rumours start! Gabreilla you aren't into pologamy are you? You would have alot of husbands I bet! Including me!

Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly like she and I were. Now I consider myself a previous husband.

So to all the current and future previous husbands, welcome to the club.

Wow, unbelievable that people didn't catch on that they were just joking around. Next thing you know, people will think that Fat Bastards is a real agency.

• Like 1

Wow, unbelievable that people didn't catch on that they were just joking around. Next thing you know, people will think that Fat Bastards is a real agency.

Hold the phones! Fat Bastards isn't real? WTF? Does Cowboy Kenny know about this? I checked his site and there was NOTHING on these guys! The pics looked 100% real and I had just worked out my TDL in a tenative "must see" order (depending on services offered of course). I should have known it was too good to be true!!! I guess I will have to go back to BPs, maybe start trolling CL again or just get new batteries for my toy box. And here I thought CERB was keeping me safe...

cat

• Like 4

If Gabriella SHOULD get married I would be the first one in line and all you guys would have to fight me(one at the time please). I would have the most romantic way to propose wearing my leather chaps..... and..... Ahh! I can't tell you guys how I would do it, but she knows what the chaps do!!

Awwww.... I really thought you were married to that fisherman guy Gabby :( I proposed to Georgiana last night because I thought you were spoken for ..... I am marrying your beautiful Duo partner so the three of us could hang out naked while RG is off fishing ;)

And Cat ..... Fat Bastards is REAL :) isn't it ??

• Like 1

Well if anyone wants to get married, as a captain of a fine ship, I can perform the marriage ceremonies. The marriage only lasts while on the boat thou....

-Alg ;-)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I dont think he would have alot of time to post being with such a nice lady! Lmao!

Just for curiosity sakes......

let say they were married, would that mean RG would have to close his account?? Or would he just not be permitted to add to rep, rec, etc??

One thing I can say, and speaking for myself only, if I should chose to get back into dating/relationship and maybe marriage, I would devote my time and energy into that relationship

When it comes to committed relationships I firmly believe in monogamy

When it comes to this lifestyle, polyamorous (for lack of a better word) is the way to go

So to answer your question, I'd likely just not be on CERB if I ever got married, but keep my account open, just in case the marriage failed (I mean over 50% of marriages fail)

RG

Illusions shattered, realities intrude

Gabriella and RG.

Playful tigress, playful fisher

Two souls.

It never was nor will it be

Until BBM can set them free.

• Like 2

Gabriella Laurence pm'd me today to let me know that some members on CERB have contacted her wondering if we are indeed married. (...)we really aren't married. And Gabriella is from all recommendations, a wonderful companion

Should we congratulate you for your non-marriage !! This is clear enough, and both of you are really exceptional persons that should not have to make those kind of statements.

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It is all about Illusion after all! Maybe Gabriella would consent to mass marriage Ceremony with all her admirers and then have a massive divorce ceremony like With Marrying Sam (Judge) and the Divorce Judge Sam! Any one remember Sadie Hawkins Day(Lil Abner)?

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Aww, too bad the illusion is shattered. I loved the running joke. I thought Gabriella and RG's CERB marriage was cute! Oh well, much better to avoid misunderstandings.

From the looks of it it sounds like I lost track of how many husbands I had and it also looks like I have a few more I didn't know I had lol For a single girl-whoops, married woman- I'm doing pretty good but I have yet to receive one single diamond ring... What's up with that?? Show me the diamonds, honey(s) ;)

Lee, you might have proposed to Gia last night but unfortunately for you, Gia and I got married today.

You snooze, you lose!

Thanks, Captain Alger, it was a beautiful ceremony! :)

Chaps? When do I get another strip tease while your dancing on the table, NJ? icon10.gif

I think we are overdue for another epic moment!!

From the looks of it it sounds like I lost track of how many husbands I had and it also looks like I have a few more I didn't know I had lol For a single girl-whoops, married woman- I'm doing pretty good but I have yet to receive one single diamond ring... What's up with that?? Show me the diamonds, honey(s) ;)

Well my dear wife you might get some diamonds if I got more than the honey do list...cut the grass, take out the garbage, clean out the garage, shovel the driveway etc etc etc

Oh, I'm also the Captain of my own boat, so I can perform our marriage ceremony...no need for a Minister, JP etc

When does the fun part of this marriage begin my dear

RG :-)

• Like 1

Well my dear wife you might get some diamonds if I got more than the honey do list...cut the grass, take out the garbage, clean out the garage, shovel the driveway etc etc etc

Oh, I'm also the Captain of my own boat, so I can perform our marriage ceremony...no need for a Minister, JP etc

... and on with the rumors... lol

Sounds like you are in a position to collect a shit load of alimony payments, you can probably retire a wealthy woman.

Honey, sweetheart, sugar pie, how many times do I have to remind you to ask for help? How many times have I told

you to ask for help from my other husbands so you didn't have to do it all by yourself? My other husbands all help out each other and that way, we have more time to enjoy ourselves.

If you wish to keep doing it the hard way, that's your perogative but please know that help will always be provided

to those who ask for it.

After reading your little note I think I will need a special weekend getaway to the Fat Bastards agency resort...

• Like 2