first timer any recommendations

hello, I am looking to experience my first SP and would love some recommendations, any SP's out there who are interested in making my first time memorable get back to me

Guest f***2f***

Well it always blows me away, especially in Ottawa, that anyone has to ask that question, given the fact that we probably have the most recommendations posted of any city on this site.:roll:

You will see that the acronym YMMV (your mileage may vary) is used in a lot of them...to which I would add....ytdv....(your tastes definately vary) so look for the menu that interests you the most and take the plunge.:mrgreen:

Igotaboner take one for the team, become the newbies Yoda...

You can show them the way...lol

Hey, anything new can be intimidating and take time to learn the ins and outs. Happens to the best of us, just point the newbies in the right direction and then it's all good.

Like just the other day...I like to think I'm a pretty quick study with technical stuff and figure things out. I had a friend in the car asking me about the time on the stereo that still hadn't been updated to DST, and I said that just the other day I had tried to update it and couldn't figure out how...too lazy to pull out the car manual. She looks at it for a second and says, "what about this button here that says CLOCK?" Oh yeah...