This place is corrupting me

Guest W***ledi*Time

Spotted parked on Av. de l'Hotel-de-Ville in Montreal, 30 May: Ontario licence plate commencing with BDSM.

I immediately thought of buggernot and this thread ...

They used to have a really cool folk festival right down by the waterfront. And there's a big ferry you can take for a very cool ride over to Manitoulin Island - almost as good as Vancouver to Vancouver Island.

And there's lots of places out in the bush when it's not black fly season to have outdoor sex. lol Erin may have discovered some of those.

Random outdoor places in Owen Sound that I've had sex: Inglis Falls, Kelso Beach, a picnic table outside of OSCVI (one of the high schools), Duffy's Car Wash.

I believe the folk festival you're thinking of is Summerfolk and it usually happens in August, every summer.

Oh and Owen Sound is the birthplace and home of Billy Bishop, Canada's WWI flying ace. Oh the excitement. They turned his house into a museum, which I used to work at.

I have a BBJZ plate, close but not quite eh?

Close but no cigar, :lol: bare back jizz zen? lord don't ask me where that came from, its a long night and I am so tired;-)

Close but no cigar, :lol: bare back jizz zen? lord don't ask me where that came from, its a long night and I am so tired;-)

Everybody knows that means Big Beautiful Jewish Zionist...c'mon now! ;)

hehe my old license plate before I had to get it replated for my full ownership recently was BBJ and then 4 numbers

and my initials are ATM ;-)

Oooooooo...Asynchronous Transfer Mode....quiver....

LMAO! Yes, asynchronous indeed: they never quite seem to get every drop that drips out of their butt back up to their lips. Lol.

Guest W***ledi*Time

In the Globe & Mail yesterday, there is an op/ed piece in which the author notes that she graduated with an "honours Bachelor of Journalism (BJ Hons., for short) which I found hilarious ...."

I checked out the University of King's College (Halifax), website, and this abbreviation is legit. Graduates there are invited to order from the Advancement Office: "Degree Frames ... Gold metal frame, blue matte and King's crest embossed in gold at the bottom: BJ, BJ Hons., BA, & BSc ..." A gift idea for your favourite lady!

Guest C****** K***e

Hmmmm...what am I doing in my current degree, when I could be graduating with a BJ Honours? Well, there's 4 years of money and school down the drain for me! I'm switching programs right now...

BJ is the standard abbreviation for a Bachelor of Journalism degree no matter where it's from. And Hons is the standard abbreviation for a Honour's Degree.

Never thought of them in another context until now. Lol.

I think The Office is corrupting me!!!!!!!! At every remotely sexual/dirty comment I feel intense pressure to say "that's what she said." I actually said it to one of my profs the other day! At least he laughed. He was saying how I needed to insert more material into a particularly dry paragraph and I said "that's what she said".

It was MORTIFYING.