If today is one of those days...here is a laugh for you!!

OMG I laughed laughed and laughed some more on this one!! If you are having a tough day, then this will certainly pick up your spirits! Soooo funny! Weather you are a dog lover...or cat lover, this will make you chuckle! Talk about switch and bait!!! Cowboy Kenny really should post this!!! LMAO

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

This video is great! Never heard my cat bark but she has growled when she has seen other cats through the window and you would swear she sounds just like a dog, lol.

This video is great! Never heard my cat bark but she has growled when she has seen other cats through the window and you would swear she sounds just like a dog, lol.

I wonder if they have a dog in the house?? Dog teaching cat? lol

I wonder if they have a dog in the house?? Dog teaching cat? lol

In our case we actually did, so maybe the cat picked up the habit, lol. I've heard of dogs thinking they are human. So maybe there are cats who think they are dogs and vice versa, lol.

In our case we actually did, so maybe the cat picked up the habit, lol. I've heard of dogs thinking they are human. So maybe there are cats who think they are dogs and vice versa, lol.

You just might be on to something here! lol!! Now we need to find a video that has a dog meowing like a cat! hahahah

Think I will watch this one again, need a good laugh again, heheheh:)

I have a dog that's been eating our cat's food a lot.

I think she is jealous of the cat, because she starting meowing.

the cat doesn't like the dog food. Neither do the dogs either.

I fish eat fish food, they have the nutrients for a fish.

If a cat eat's cat food they look like cats.

Humans eat humans food and stay human, of course there are some

strange ones, but in general they stay human :)

A dog eats dog food.

Therefore if a Dog eat's some cat food. they must get some Cat DNA in them.

Is this not correct :)

I have a dog that's been eating our cat's food a lot.

I think she is jealous of the cat, because she starting meowing.

the cat doesn't like the dog food. Neither do the dogs either.

I fish eat fish food, they have the nutrients for a fish.

If a cat eat's cat food they look like cats.

Humans eat humans food and stay human, of course there are some

strange ones, but in general they stay human :)

A dog eats dog food.

Therefore if a Dog eat's some cat food. they must get some Cat DNA in them.

Is this not correct :)

Hmmm interesting! But want to caution you on the dog who eats cat food. Joking aside....

Cat food has an incredible amount of fat in it. ( This is why a dog prefers cat food any day over dog food!)So much so that there are complications with dogs who eat it. They can have sever pancreatic attacks, fatty liver disorder and in some cases can be fatal! So not meant to scare you, or make you feel bad.....but you really need to monitor this. Perhaps find a spot the kitty food can be raised out of dogs reach?

I have 13 years experience with pet health, and have seen many dogs who have died from or been very sick from cat food:(

I had no idea that cat food was so bad for dogs, but it makes sense. Just like how we have to be careful that dogs don't eat certain human food like chocolate or raisins. Although funny story, one of our dogs years ago got into some chocolate covered nuts. Ate all the chocolate but left a neat little pile of nuts, like she placed them there on purpose. When we got home and saw what she did we kept an eye on her to make sure she was ok, but she ended up being fine. They were milk chocolate though, so that may have made the difference.

The nutritional requirements of dogs and cats are quite different, which is strange given that in the wild they frequently occupy similar positions in the food chain.

Porthos

I had no idea that cat food was so bad for dogs, but it makes sense. Just like how we have to be careful that dogs don't eat certain human food like chocolate or raisins. Although funny story, one of our dogs years ago got into some chocolate covered nuts. Ate all the chocolate but left a neat little pile of nuts, like she placed them there on purpose. When we got home and saw what she did we kept an eye on her to make sure she was ok, but she ended up being fine. They were milk chocolate though, so that may have made the difference.

Yes Milk chocolate would be much lighter to digest. Chocolate will affect the nuro system.

I think it is so cute when animals stock pile their little treasure's....so cute!

My cat stockpiles the mice it kills, usually somewhere on my bed. I've learned it's very important to keep all bedroom doors closed at all times. Otherwise there could be a prezzie!!!!

Porthos