Does cancelling bother you?

Advance booking resulting in having to cancel

I know that having to cancel bothers the hell out of me.

I have had a couple of instances where i have made advanced bookings only to have to regrettably cancel scheduled visits.

1) Having my plans changed by family

2) Coming down with the flu

In both instances I have provided at least one days notice in hopes to not have the provider suffer any monetary loss. I feel this is the honourable thing to do.

• Like 1

Yes it does bother me, very much so, probably bothered myself as much as the SP.

I just had to do it this week, as I caught the cold, last thing I want to do is spread it! (well I like to spread a ladies legs always:shock: ) but not my germs.

So I felt bad about it, but gave 2 days notice, which I felt was efficient notice, but still felt bad, besides no nookie for me this week...but frig..look out next week:-P

I feel the same way, and try to give as much notice as I can, but i still feel bad especially if it is a visiting sp that really sucks big time !!

There have been a few threads on here already, and most would consider your methode so to speak to be honorable.

Life happens, but if you show respect and call, I think most would consider it ok.

Not much of a pill for feeling bad I know, but that just means you are a decent human being who is considerate to others.

I can respect a day or two's notice, when someone has pre-booked and has to cancel. At least you guys are being respectful of the girl's time and schedule. It really bother's me when a 'client' doesn't even bother to phone, or they cancel and hour before the appointment. It is people like this that have driven me to a 2-strike-and-you're-out policy. Most SP's put alot of time and effort into preparing for a date, so the sooner you let her know, the better she'll take it!