Dreams into Movies/Books

Ok....kind of random here.....but last night I had a dream that I had enrolled in a training camp for hitmen which was situated somewhere in the Himalayas. There I met the girl of my dreams. Oh yeah, and the whole place was run by this sweet little old lady (read: Betty White).

Now am I crazy or is that not an AWESOME premise for a movie and/or book??

Has anyone else had those dreams that when waking up wishing you had even the smallest amount of writing talent so that you could capitalize off your fucked up subconscious? Because that happens to me ALL the time!

(p.s......I'm currently working on copyrighting my latest messed up dream. So don't even think about it!! :p )

Just from reading your post I can say that that does sound like a wicked premise for a book, movie, or even a video game, lol.

Now in my case I tend not to remember my dreams to often, but when I do they are basically just like what you described. Sometimes they are more mundane but other times they have me waking up scratching my head and wondering wtf, lol. The worst are nightmares though, especially the ones that have you waking up almost shivering. After those dreams it can take me a good hour to calm down enough to fall back asleep. I especially hate the dreams though that your falling and literally jolt awake, those are just annoying. And than there are the dreams that have you waking up with a smile on your face and a little stiffer if you know what I mean, lol. But yeah Castle I have definitely had some dreams like the one you described and I wish I had written them down cause they were worth remembering just for how out there they were.