Thanks to those who...

Guest LittleWingnut

...have made me feel so welcome here at CERB through their messages, giving of points and their kind thoughts. I've been here for six days now and have made some friends. I am no longer moderated and I haven't pissed anyone off along the way. If I ever do so you will always receive a genuine and sincere apology from me! But, I think first before hitting the enter button and I will follow the rules of the house.

I have not been an active hobbyist for almost three years for a variety of reasons and I find myself most comfortable here. I've read some very interesting posts along the way and drooled over countless albums of some very beautiful ladies. Life is good.

Thank-you.

...have made me feel so welcome here at CERB through their messages, giving of points and their kind thoughts. I've been here for six days now and have made some friends. I am no longer moderated and I haven't pissed anyone off along the way. If I ever do so you will always receive a genuine and sincere apology from me! But, I think first before hitting the enter button and I will follow the rules of the house.

I have not been an active hobbyist for almost three years for a variety of reasons and I find myself most comfortable here. I've read some very interesting posts along the way and drooled over countless albums of some very beautiful ladies. Life is good.

Thank-you.

You are most welcome! Enjoy yourself and yes, there certainly are countless beautiful ladies here!!!!

Porthos

...and I haven't pissed anyone off along the way.

Oh we do so like welcoming new ACTIVE members. So welcome!

No worries, you'll piss someone off sooner or later, seems we all do (well I'm sure I have), but even when that happens it's nothing to worry about too much about. I lived to tell about it :)

Good attitude, you'll do fine. We all make a few mistakes along the line but we keep on participating. I have to believe you're on here to start again taking part in the hobby, so maybe it's time to dip your toe in the water.

Although we haven't met, in real world or cyber CERB world, let me use this post to welcome you to this community

Welcome to CERB :-)

RG

Somehow I missed your initial posts here, but maybe better late than never, welcome to CERB. I expect that you have discovered this already, but it is composed of many amazing men and women.

As with most things in life, you will get out of it what you put into it, so it is great to see you posting as you are.

Enjoy.

Welcome to cerb, Hun. So far you have had wonderful posts. I hope you find this place a fun, safe and positive place to take part in. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Welcome to CERB :)

I am also relatively new and I have to say Im constantly amazed by the people here...

They are supportive caring, intelligent and manage to provide profound insight.

I hope you find yourself as comfortable as I have :)

Again, welcome

• Like 1

I'd like to join in and welcome you to cerb! I can assure you that you'll find many amazing people here. One warning a newbie always seems to receive is that participating in cerb and in this hobby is addictive! But, judging from the number of posts you've posted, you have probably found that out already, lol.

I agree with you, this experience is second to none. Life is good - indeed!