Well, it's been two more Thursdays since my poor performance described above :confused0024:!

We met again last Thursday as usual and I had a somewhat serious talk about what might have gone wrong and how I was feeling about it. While the talk was mostly in my mind and with myself, I did find that it helped to calm me down and ease my anxieties and fears over seeing her again. While my performance last week wasn't stellar, it was comfortable again and felt like we were back on the right track.

Now we come to yesterday. It had been a busy and trying week at work and I was constantly rushing. I was so looking forward to Thursday afternoon and sped out to meet her as always. I parked in my usual spot and couldn't get out of the car fast enough, as I knew she was waiting for me in all her glory and splendour. I reached into the back seat to get my gift and usual bag of tricks...............well, imagine my shock and horror when I realized that I had left them behind and was arriving empty handed, totally unable and unprepared to play. Now what?? Do I cancel at the last minute while standing right outside her incall? Do I arrive empty handed and try to explain and then leave totally embarrased while perhaps letting her down? Do I try and borrow some equipment from a friend, and how does one explain that!?!?!

So, fellow cerbites, what would you have done?

Are you kidding? Dig into your pocket, pull out a few extra bills and rent some clubs for the day. Never, never cancel, and hell, the rentals can be better than your own.

I repeat, never, never cancel... You will never regret having been out, but you will regret not going out. Now go have some fun..