The Favourite Sex Toy(s) Thread ;)

I'll start.

I own and really enjoy this vibrator. It's made of silicone with 9 vibration speeds/options... more than enough to derive an exquisite amount of pleasure.

I love using it while I'm alone, but also with a partner!

SetWidth920-bliss%201%20T0034CER.jpg

I also love the We Vibe III. It's equally great with a partner, regardless of sex and gender. It's absolutely amazing while having strap-on sex!

wevibe_3_color.jpg

These boxer briefs for strap-on sex are also amazing... They look incredibly attractive, too. I don't own a pair (yet) but I fantasize about them regularly.

bg_18_media.JPG

What toys do you use to compliment your sex life? Or what toys do you fantasize about, even if you haven't tried them yet?

• Like 2

My favorite is the Wand...so many things you can do with it..yummy for everyone!

I have to admit that I've always been slightly apprehensive about the wand. I've never used one and it seems so...majestic and overpowering ;) I'm sure one will wand(er) into my life soon and I'll come face to face with this legend!

• Like 1

I have to admit that I've always been slightly apprehensive about the wand. I've never used one and it seems so...majestic and overpowering ;) I'm sure one will wand(er) into my life soon and I'll come face to face with this legend!

I'd be more then happy to introduce it to you. :icon_cool:

• Like 1

I have almost passed out reading and imagining the ladies and the toys...........

There was an interesting thread of someone offering SPs to try out his sybian machine here a few months ago. Also saw some videos of Howard Stein show where some girls were seen trying out this machine - it was amazing and immensely erotic !

I am an old fashioned gal and use the The Pearl Rabbit, but really any old shoulder massager will do for a quickie, just when I need to get off to get to sleep!

V.jpeg

I bought this one for like $10 at a novelty store in town, and it was the first toy I was ever able to use to make myself squirt! :D

• Like 1