Sexiest Songs of All Time

Guest W***ledi*Time

The 50 Sexiest Songs of All Time, per Billboard:

http://www.billboard.com/column/billboard-lists#/news/the-50-sexiest-songs-of-all-time-1004066338.story

1 Physical Olivia Newton-John (1981)

"I took you to an intimate restaurant, then to a suggestive movie/ There's nothing left to talk about unless it's horizontally"

2 Tonight's The Night Rod Stewart (1976)

"You'd be a fool to stop this tide/ Spread your wings and let me come inside"

3 I'll Make Love To You Boyz II Men (1994)

"Throw your clothes, on the floor/ I'm gonna take my clothes off too/ I made plans to be with you"

4 Too Close Next (1998)

"Baby when we're grinding, I get so excited/ Ooh, how I like it, I try but I can't fight it"

5 Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye (1973)

"Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be?/ I'm asking you, baby, to get it on with me"

6 Hot Stuff Donna Summer (1979)

"Wanna share my love with a warm blooded lover/ Wanna bring a wild man back home"

7 Do That To Me One More Time Captain & Tennille (1980)

"Do that to me one more time/ Once is never enough with a man like you"

8 Like A Virgin Madonna (1984)

"Oooh, like a virgin/ Feels so good inside"

9 Kiss You All Over Exile (1978)

"Gonna wrap my arms around you, hold you close to me/ Oh, babe, I wanna taste your lips, I wanna fill your fantasy"

10 Da Ya Think I'm Sexy Rod Stewart (1979)

"His heart's beating like a drum 'cos at last he's got this girl home/ Relax baby, now we are alone"

11 Honky Tonk Women The Rolling Stones (1969)

"I laid a divorcee in New York City/ I had to put up some kind of a fight/ The lady then she covered me with roses/ She blew my nose and then she blew my mind"

12 Lollipop Lil Wayne (2008)

"Shawty wanna hump/ You know I like to touch your lovely lady lumps"

13 Bad Girls Donna Summer (1979)

"Friday night and the strip is hot/ Sun's gone down and they're about to trot/ Spirit's high and they look hot/ Do you wanna get down?"

14 I Want To Sex You Up Color Me Badd (1991)

"Let me take off all your clothes/ Disconnect the phone so nobody knows, yeah"

15 You're Makin' Me High Toni Braxton (1996)

"I can imagine you touching my private parts/ With just the thought of you, I can't help but touch myself"

16 Promiscuous Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland (2006)

"I can see you with nothing on/ Feeling on me before you bring that on"

17 Ring My Bell Anita Ward (1979)

"Well lay back and relax while I put away the dishes/ Then you and me can rock-a-bye/ You can ring my be-e-ell"

18 The First Night Monica (1998)

"Boy this evening, was it only me?/ Feeling completely, down to be open ... for some satisfaction/ Didn't want to say yes, for fear of your reaction"

19 Candy Shop 50 Cent feat. Olivia (2005)

"I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop"

20 Afternoon Delight Starland Vocal Band (1976)

"Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite/ And the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting"

21 Shake You Down Gregory Abbott (1987)

"I can't stop thinking of the things we do/ The way you call me, baby, when I'm holding you"

22 Freak Me Silk (1993)

"Let me lick you up and down, 'til you say stop/ Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot"

23 Do Me! Bell Biv Devoe (1990)

" Move to the Jacuzzi, ooh, that booty/ Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh, nooo!"

24 Ignition R. Kelly (2003)

"See, I'll be doin' about 80 on your freeway/ Girl, I won't stop until I drive you crazy"

25 Smack That Akon feat. Eminem (2006)

"Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo/ And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me smack that"

26 Romantic Karyn White (1991)

"Under the moonlight, with the stars shining so bright/ Baby, my mind is on love when we get home tonight, ooh"

27 Love In This Club Usher feat. Young Jeezy (2008)

"Let's go get undressed right here/ Keep it up girl and I swear/ I'mma give it to you nonstop/ And I don't care who's watching"

28 All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You Heart (1990)

"So we found this hotel/ It was a place I knew well/ We made magic that night/ Oh, he did everything right"

29 Slow Hand The Pointer Sisters (1981)

"I want a lover with an easy touch/ I want somebody who will spend some time/ Not come and go in a heated rush"

30 Work It Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott (2002)

"You do or you don't or you will or won't cha/ Go downtown and eat it like a vulcha?"

31 Slegehammer Peter Gabriel (1986)

"Open up your fruitcage, where the fruit is as sweet as can be"

32 Lady Marmalade Labelle (1975)

"Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi, ce soir?"

33 Love To Love You Baby Donna Summer (1976)

"Do it to me again and again/ You put me in such an awful spin"

34 Sexual Healing Marvin Gaye (1983)

"Baby I'm hot just like an oven/ I need some lovin'"

35 Unskinny Bop Poison (1990)

"You're sayin' my love won't do ya/ But that ain't love written on your face/ Well honey I can see right through ya/ We'll see whose ridin' who at the end of the race"

36 Bump N' Grind R. Kelly (1994)

"See I know just what you want and I know just what you need, girl/ So baby bring your body to me"

37 Pour Some Sugar on Me Def Leppard (1988)

"You got the peaches I got the cream/ Sweet to taste saccharine"

38 Pillow Talk Sylvia (1973)

"Ooh, I don't wanna see you be no fool/ What I'm teachin' you tonight, Boy, you'll never learn it in school"

39 Feel Like Makin' Love Roberta Flack (1974)

"When you talk to me, when you're moanin' sweet & low/ When you're touchin' me and my feelin's start to show"

40 Slow Motion Juvenile feat. Soulja Slim (2004)

"If you loving my bark let me bury my bone/ I got 4 or 5 bad merry b****es at home"

41 Rub You The Right Way Johnny Gill (1990)

"Can you feel the magic in my hands/ When I touch and rub you the right way/ Stroke applied with tenderness/ When I hold and rub you the right way"

42 Raspberry Beret Prince (1985)

"They say the first time ain't the greatest/ But I tell ya, if I had the chance 2 do it all again/ I wouldn't change a stroke"

43 Dim All The Lights Donna Summer (1979)

"Don't leave even one drop, no do it tonight/ You know the moments are right, turn my brown body white"

44 I Want Your Sex George Michael (1987)

"Every man's got his patience, and here's where mine ends/ I want your sex"

45 Wild Thing Tone-Loc (1989)

"Took her to the limousine still parked outside / I tipped the chauffeur when it was over, and I gave her my own ride"

46 Me & U Cassie (2006)

"I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do/ They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true/ They know you're the one I wanna give it to"

47 Freak Like Me Adina Howard (1995)

"Cause I will be a freak until the day until the dawn/ And we can pump, pump all through the night till the early morn"

48 Sexy Can I Ray J & Yung Berg (2008)

"Then we take it to the bed, then we take it to the floor/ Then we chill for a second, then I hit that a** some more"

49 She Bop Cyndi Lauper (1984)

"Do I wanna go out with a lion's roar / I wanna go south n get me some more"

50 Urgent Foreigner (1981)

"I'm not looking for a love that will last/ I know what I need and I need it fast"

Nice one WIT and some/most of my favorites!! This weekend will be the perfect time to get a nice wine, reminisce about all the fun things I was doing when these songs came out and dance while I create another playlist!! I may not have been alive when some came out but I sure grew up listening to them.