Negotiating Rates = NO NO

Guys like this get the Nicki ice queen treatment: silence!!! Or anyone who has been rude or disrespectful to me. They no longer exist in my world. I would have just deleted the email or text right after he said it. Jerks like this are not worth your time my dear. Ignorance is bliss in these situations.

I kind of wrote this in a rant and also hope he see's it lol

I sent him a link on the last msg regarding a thread about proper etiquette when contacting an SP

Thanks so much for your input gentlemen it is very much appreciated :)

xoxoxoxo

Aubrey

Aubrey after reading this thread on occasion and other posts of yours.... you seem like a great gal and guys like this aren't worth your time and frustration. It is a great big world out there full of fella's that would love to spend time with you and treat you right !!

In my Gigalo days my fees were $ 0 for the hour or 24 hours inclusive. Some ladies would try to negotiate that nnd request that I pay them and shorten it up to half hour....but NO NO NO I stuck to my guns !!

Sorry little off topic there ;)

I've never tried to negotiate a rate. I am non f/s player I am cognizant of published rates and rather than annoying some one I seek out providers that publish a rate structure that fits for me and the services I seek.After an initial meeting I have often offered a differential rate on a go forward basis that I really appreciated Obviously I do miss out on some of the top travelling girls but c'est la vie.

Peace

MG