Noticing something strange in my city

Its seems like it is very difficult to find a legitimate SP in the city I live in. There are a lot of ads online in common places for SPs offering service.

For example, twice now I've tried to setup an appointment. One apparently randomly left the city (although she said she was based in the city). The other one stopped communication when I asked what specific location we should meet half hour before the appointment, which made me feel uneasy and I had a bad gut feeling and never showed up.

There are a few other ones I called, asking to setup appointments, they wanted to meet right away, and never could meet the next day or in the future. That made me weary too. So I took a deeper look into their ads and I did some searching and I noticed a very large portion are using images/photos straight from google.

Any ideas whats going on and happening? My gut feeling is telling me I know but I want to hear it from someone else.

And where would this city be ?

Kingston.

Well eventually I read a few threads here, and I googled a few of the numbers/emails in the ads and found some reviews, and it turned out that a few were scamming (fake photos, etc).

Kingston.

Well eventually I read a few threads here, and I googled a few of the numbers/emails in the ads and found some reviews, and it turned out that a few were scamming (fake photos, etc).

This can happen anywhere, in any city. There are switch and bates all the time. Perhaps asking fellow members here to give you some suggestions for SP`s in Kingston, check the reco thread in that city. This site is the safest to stick with, as it is moderated and we all keep our eyes open for these type of providers.

Not sure if Cowboy Kenny`s reports reach to Kingston or not? But his site has outed many scamers in the Ottawa area:)

Good luck!! Eyes wide open:)

Kingston.

K-town has a number of Cerb ladies residing there. Ottawa and Montreal ladies also make a trip to K-town on a regular basis.

Malika (now in Toronto)

SaraMQ

AngelaOfOttawa - who is there today!

Gabriella Laurent (as recent as last month)

Cheers!

• Like 1