What is it that you enjoy doing on a sunny summer day?

Me..

I like to get all my yard work done. Today I raked my lawn,and did some flower planting..

I absolutely love to garden when it's hot and sultry outside! My second favorite activity is my volunteer work at a local animal shelter. Running thru the sprinklers with the puppies is a blast :)

Nice feel good post Amelia !

Yardwork in the morning. Then find something to do by the water. Fish, just go for a boat ride, go tubing or a round of golf perhaps.

Then BBQ a big fat Ribeye for sup sup :)

Then light a fire and watch the sun go down and share a cocktail and a laugh or 2 with friends or family.

and I would luv to run through the sprinklers with Meg ;)

I love doing yard work and what not when the weather is nice and hot. I had last week off and I spent most of the days working outside. I had a couple of corner fences I had to repair, flower beds to tend to, some staining/painting around the house and the cars to wash and wax. When I had free time I went straight to either the beach or the shoreline...which aren't that far from my property.

Filling up the cooler with a sandwich, a mixed salad, fresh cut fruits and veggies, grabbing a blanket

and going to a quiet park to read a book :)

That does sound like a pretty good day!

Gawd, all I do is work, so if I have a moment or two to myself, it's either a solo ride on the bike or a cold beer. Solitude is highly under-rated.

Guest **urHo***ixx
What is it that you enjoy doing on a sunny summer day?

Me..

I like to get all my yard work done. Today I raked my lawn,and did some flower planting..

Beer, babes, and bbq!!!

Guest jake_cdn
all I do is work.

Sit, have a beer and enjoy the calm and solitude of a beautiful, sunny, warm day.

I get lost in the trails in my happy little world. Outdoors is what I like best. I get super excited when I see the deer out. They are my favorite animal. My dream is to own my own cabin out in the woods one day.

I get lost in the trails in my happy little world. Outdoors is what I like best. I get super excited when I see the deer out. They are my favorite animal. My dream is to own my own cabin out in the woods one day.

What a great way to spend the day. I love getting out to find a trail I haven't explored before.

Porthos

well okay not sunny...but for me...warm summer night and cities light.

Late night roaming the streets that you don't know well, and I am not talking at midnight or 1:00am but 4:00-5:00am just before dusk, when the night is a its darkest, when the city is really asleep and you have the impression you are alone in a city of millions of people.

That's my enjoyment.

• Like 1