Sign in to follow this  

Asian Christy @ sweetheart

This time, I didn't feel like going for a girl with supermodel looks. This is the one time I just wanted someone who looked like normal innocent girl. Christy match the general description of Asian GND, although the pic is typical of all Asian Agency provider, and is an attempt at a reasonable facsimile of the actual the actual girl. Lucky for me, I went in this time with lowered expectations. Christy is definitely Asian GND. She is firm and tone, very easy to talk to, and really enjoys being serviced. Actually, she asked if she could be serviced. A first time I had a request. But after a while, I understood why, she's very tight. As the dart progressed, we switched over to 69. Of all the years and all the people I've seen, this gotta be the best BBBJ ever. Lots of depth Throating, and she enjoyed it almost as much as I did. I had to pry it away from her!

I'm slightly below average, and even then, we needed extra lube to ease things in. It was absolute pleasure which ever angle you are looking from. I came twice, and she look at the result, and recommended that I need to come more often. Hehehe. Cute.

She was definitely not a clock watcher, as I blew by my time by a significant margin.

Like most Asian agency, there's the start and end shared shower, where they take great care in washing you up. Always a pleasure to have someone scrub my balls and back. The session with Christy was great, and I would see her again for a second date. But like Leonard says, there's just so many people that you need to meet without your cloths on.

I'm relatively very satisfy with the service provided. Location was a penthouse suite dt. Good times, and enjoy responsibly folks!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this