Wrinkled in time (WIT) - Has retired from cerb :(

It's a sad day, WIT has asked to retire his account with cerb and before I get 100 PM's asking why I wanted to jump in here and post a farewell note.

Apparently he has been contemplating this choice for some time now and has decided to move on. He will be missed by many - especially me as he has a incredible memory and analytical ability and has helped me over the years a great deal.

I want to wish him the very best and make sure he knows how appreciated he was by me and others here on cerb.

All the best to you WIT. You will be missed.

• Like 1

Yes his loss will be felt. He certainly was a major cornerstone of the CERB community

But as he said, he thought about it for a long time and this was the right decision for him. As much as we don't want him to go, we should respect his decision

Only wish him the very best, and yes, he will be missed

Good Luck WIT

RG

A sad day for us, but I sincerely hope it's a good day for WIT.

WIT, as you go forth remember that you have a great many friends here who love and respect you. You've also, through your contributions to this community, touched many of our lives, always for the better.

Porthos

• Like 1