Any Sp's below $120 for 1/2 hour in ottawa??

I agree with Paige.... I have never offered special rates or changed my services offered to gain more clientele. Every SP will be desired by someone.However cattiness isn't required to the SP's that do. Its all marketing and a business.

Avafoxx, welcome to the board... I agree with your perspective.

Well, hello Ava Jones!!!

Love your name :)!!!

Thank you sooo much for the warm welcome! It's nice to find a forum where everyone is so nice!

I agree with your perspective as well. 100%. As I said to Paige, I would never change the services that I offer just to get more clientel. I stay well within my boundaries and my comfort zone. If I started doing things I wasn't comfortable with, then how could I possibly enjoy myself? If I'm not enjoying myself it would show and my level of service would drop. So yes, you are right on, as is Paige, that there is never a reason to offer more than what you're comfortable with.

I'm really happy I found this forum!!!

Sincerely,

Ava xo

Camaraderie amongst fellow SPs.

Thinking out loud: do SPs cross refer ? See a client and say, 'no not my thing but my friend is, go see her instead'

The Online Adult Industry is famous for this.

Cheers

Thinking out loud: do SPs cross refer ? See a client and say, 'no not my thing but my friend is, go see her instead'

The Online Adult Industry is famous for this.

Cheers

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but yes, I do refer people to fellow SPs if they desire a service that I don't provide. I am actually VERY open to posting fellow SPs banners on my site so as to draw to them clients that have decided they're looking for something more, or different than what I offer.

That being said, Kel, Paige and Ava...if you'd like me to put your banner or text link on my links page, it would be be an honour to have you there. I'm more than certain that there are plenty of Montreal gentlemen that travel to Ottawa who would love to meet you!!!

Ave xo

I put myself out there for free and will do anything a girl asks, but that marketing ploy has gone nowhere. Crazy competition out there, let me tell ya!

• Like 2

I put myself out there for free and will do anything a girl asks, but that marketing ploy has gone nowhere. Crazy competition out there, let me tell ya!

LOL!!! Too funny! Love it!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Erinxo is 120 a half hour I believe. I've never seen her, but she is recommended on this board.

I will also refer clients to another Sp that I feel will suit there interests better than myself. I think thats just good business, to be respectful to others Sp's and client's.

you just haven't met the right Mistress yet is all.....

I hope that you enjoy your stay in Ottawa. I lived there for a few years as a teen and I loved it!

Sincerely,

Ava

Please move back!

I'll never understand why SPs are frowned upon if they offer low rates. The consensus being that low rates=subpar service. My rate is $120/hour and I offer, in my humble opinion, GREAT service.

I have chosen to charge only $120 for several reasons:

- I enjoy the luxury of working from home

- I don't have travel expenses

- I don't have to give half of what I earn to an agency, since I am an Independent SP

Sure, there may be some SPs out there that just want a quick buck so they offer a low rate hoping to attract more clients, but that's really not the case with me. I'm simply charging what I think is fair given my circumstances i.e. the reasons I gave above.

Pinkfloyders, I hope that you enjoy your stay in Ottawa. I lived there for a few years as a teen and I loved it!

Sincerely,

Ava

Ava F,

Somewhat off topic - but nevertheless

welcome to Cerb :)

Please move back!

That put a smile on my face!!! I feel so welcome here!!! I think I might have to add Ottawa to my repertoire ;-).

Ava F,

Somewhat off topic - but nevertheless

welcome to Cerb :)

Hi kih,

I was just addressing some of the first posts in this thread. It was suggested that low rates=low quality service and I was just trying to point out that that's not necessarily the case :-D.

I actually apologized in a later post for going off topic ;).

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I wish I had known about CERB a long time ago!!!

Ava xo