What is for supper tonight?

Guest paq****5

Left over prime rib of beef with scallop potatoes! Cheese cake for dessert!

Yummy

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I knew they would be Nicolette...love them too as I said. Tonight, I'm making Mexican rice with peppers and chicken fajitas.

The leftovers were amazing!
Edited by Ot**w***og****n

Lean cusine sweet and sour chicken.

WOW!! I had the Lean cusine chicken and wine LMFAO but I love the sweet and sour chicken too!!

I feel the connection growing even stronger long lost sister:icon_wink:

Grilled chicken breast with red Thai pepper jelly, rosemary potatoes, Ceasar salad followed by strawberries for desert.

Anytime I make a roast (be it chicken, beef or pork) I make stock afterward and freeze it. Last night I made a soup with some chicken stock, added some frozen duck (from the last turducken I made) and a bunch of veggies. Yummy! Tonight I am going to use the left over soup, make a roux to thicken it up add some paprika and serve it over egg noodles...a kind of stroganoff.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

A combination pizza and some red wine. Not exactly healthy in any respect but that's what I feel like having.

Pork back ribs done in the slow cooker with sweet potato's. I love the clubhouse slow cooker stuff, yum.

Oatmeal with maple syrup and a sploosh of chipotle hot sauce, yes I know that's weird, but it was ok with a couple Genesee Bock beers.

Wings, well more specifically salt and pepper wings. Bought them frozen at the grocery store and nuked them at home...washed down with Beck's no alcohol beer

RG

If only I had cooking appliances at the moment (stove, bbq, camp stove, etc). Could have been having prime rib steak with grilled asparagus, or maybe mushroom risotto, or even a simple tomato basil sauce with penne and parm.

Got stuck eating Burger King cause it's been a long day and it was the closest place to me.

Here is a pic of my birthday lasagna. Paid $100 in ingredients and it weighed at least 40 lbs. Was it ever good though.....Have enough leftovers to last me a while. Also had a bakery chocolate cake with whipped cream. Better then any cake I've ever made...The best birthday ever!

540571_4767482953095_193684775_n.jpg

• Like 1