What is for supper tonight?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Beef and re-fried beans in tortilla wraps. Lots of hot sauce!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

leftovers of Mexican beef/beans/tortillas. looking forward to starting a new meal tomorrow!

Hahah I had hospitol food tonight! Lol...yuk! Stupid car accident arg! No gourmet food for me! Lol

Wishing you a speedy recovery/release. Hospital food is not funny after the first few meals!

Wishing you a speedy recovery/release. Hospital food is not funny after the first few meals!

Hahah yup! Thankfuly I have some family and friends who bring me real food from earth haha.

fresh-caught pickerel will be for tonight!

...and preparing a 'Hutterite chicken' for marinades and freezing for future dining pleasures

(I have wonderful office clients who 'pay' for their therapies in home-grown produce, wild/domestic raised/caught meats...fresh-made honey... was even gifted handmade moccasins once! I am indeed blessed) <3

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Request was put in for my grilled chicken alfredo so that shall be dinner for tonight. Last night was an overpriced and marginally passable pizza....

I cooked sausages and crepes... my kids (both young adults) treated them pancakes and poured on maple syrup, but that's ok...

I sliced my sausage and placed it in the crepe, added fried mushrooms, fried zucchini, and mustard, rolled it up and enjoyed a few moments of bliss.

• Like 2

wonderfully thick ribeye on the rare side of medium-rare (sooo lovely to play with a gas stove!!).. garlic/rosemary mushrooms with red wine and cracked black pepper.... baby potatoes and fresh greens :)

Tonight it was fried lean ground beef, mixed with onion, cauliflower, peppers, and fresh garden zucchini and Kale... flavoured with oregano, lemon grass, soy sauce, and red wine...

Yummy... but no one to share it with this evening... my 2 adult sons have gone out... and my wife is working late and get her meal included for her job...

Guest n*gu**6

Have not eaten all day and I'm starving and exhausted. So just some quick carbs in the form of pasta in hopes I can metabolize it quickly and get rid of this headache