Best accessories.

Accessories, can make an outfit. Accessories can make a statement. If done wrong it is just not good. So ladies and gentlemen of cerb what is your favorite accessory. It could be a hat, scarf, necklace, ect, ect.

I love Swarovski they always seem to have nice jewelry.

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_CA/en/1154840/product/Atelier_Swarovski_by_Juan_Carlos_Obando,_Bel_Air_Necklace,_Limited_Online_Edition.html?CatalogCategoryName=0108

1082803194.jpg

I never could understand why a woman would wear jewels. Wouldn't they distract from her natural attributes? Her eyes? Her lips?

I love jewelry/accessories but just like everything else if overdone it could go horribly wrong. Just like when people wear too much make up or too much perfume. A little goes a long way. Jewels, scarfs, gloves can make an outfit great even with lingerie.

AL09_G-3007XO_2.jpg

Sunglasses. When I was 10 I suffered a pretty severe accident which resulted in muscle damage and my pupil will not contract all the way so wearing sunglasses was mandatory. I have lost count on how many pairs I have. I had my dad build a custom cabinet to keep them in!

• Like 1

Most people on CERB won't be surprised when I say this... but I love pearls. I can make pearls work with any outfit, or no outfit at all ;)

• Like 5

I love simple things like a plain black ribbon around the next, or I simple silver ring on the pinky. If I want something more elegant I usually go with pearls or rubies (more pink than red, for me).

• Like 1

Two of the wonderful ladies here already are I believe wonderful accessories to each other and appear to complement each other beautifully. To Nathalie and Georgiana.

DSC_6530.jpg

• Like 4

Does an iPod count as an accessory? Because I never leave the house without it. Haha.

Otherwise, I'd have to say ENORMOUS sunglasses so I can wear them over my glasses. Yes, I do that. Hahaha.

That and any kind of chunky silver ring.