The Song Remembers When...

In terms of past relationships, has anyone else noticed that when you hear a certain song on the radio or elsewhere, it literally takes you back in time? For me it's Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream". I lived that album --lol--... Summer/Fall 2010 and my ex GF who I still miss from time to time...

"She's leaving home" -- always bring back memories of a girl I knew in highschool. We had just finished grade 12, we were at her house in her bed room practicing beatles tunes including "She's leaving home". I remember her father walking down the hallway checking up on us and making sure the door was open, and her mother coming in a few minutes later, asking us if we wanted soup, and then closed the door. But it wasn't a date. She was very clear about that, we had been on 4 dates, but we were really just friends and this was music practice, not a date. We were in a band but I can't recall if we were practicing vocals or if I had my guitar or my bass. Anyway, a couple weeks later, she left home and went off to seek her fortune or whatever. We were never seriously involved, but she was the first girl I ever kisses.

Edited by nntsci
more info

There are a couple songs that remind me about former relationships but I never hear them on the radio. One is Spanish Train by Chris DeBurgh and the other is Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield. Brings back some good and sad memories.

I have 3 songs that remind me of old relationship from my past.

The first one is "Patio lantern" by Kim Mitchell

Second one is for great love in my life. Andrea Bocelli, "Por ti volare" I have included a video with english subtitle, this song is strong in feelings and words.

Last, this one means a lot to me since this girl touched me in many ways, she was very close to my heart. Hinder, "lips of an angel"