Nadia from BP

TOFTT today. My first time with someone who exclusively promoted on BP. The pic are authentic, and she's independent.

She has a set of booty that would easily satisfy a guy like me. Look wise, she has a slight emo GND appeal, and very good looking. She's 5'7" and has some tastefully done tattoos.

Service wise, until she gains more experience, boys, you'll have to take charge of the helm. Her menu is a bit limited. CBJ, no DATY, doesn't kiss, but the rest is standard FS. A safe experience. Her CBJ is great!

Currently she prefers the 30min format, since she's new and a little tense. Give her a massage to ease her up. I recommended that she go find CERB to find a community with better gentlemen than BP. She commented guys in Ottawa are more aggressive. However, it's probably just the advertising medium she's using.

I invite the more experience member here to text her, and help ease her into Ottawa!

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

She had a hump day special that was irresistible. Saw her again. Location is very convenient for me, and she seemed even prettier this time. Very lovely physically, and this round felt more like casual sx. Very relaxing, very enjoyable. Much needed service, and she asked for a massage afterwards.

I have seen her twice. Wonderful girl. She plans to be away in Ste. Catherines for a week before returning to Ottawa. Her location is not the most convenient for me but she's friendly, attentive and genuine.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.