Request for Advice

HI folks, I'm here in Ottawa for a couple of years. I don't see much point in the dating game so was wondering if it's possible, or makes sense, to establish a longer term professional relationship with an or SP for GFE every couple of weeks. Or is it more reasonable to sample what's available???? Any sound guidance would be appreciated.

HI folks, I'm here in Ottawa for a couple of years. I don't see much point in the dating game so was wondering if it's possible, or makes sense, to establish a longer term professional relationship with an or SP for GFE every couple of weeks. Or is it more reasonable to sample what's available???? Any sound guidance would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but if it is what I think you're asking then ummmm, yeah I'd sample a few different ladies; at least until you find someone that you connect with. I guess if you want a longer-term\ongoing thing it would probably be best to go with an established and possibly more mature lady who seems to be pursuing it as a career, as opposed to some of the younger ladies who may just be trying to pay down some student debt or putting themselves through school. Hope that helps,

Cheers

Narman

Guest f***2f***

it's cheaper than a long term relationship and there are ladies who enjoy this type of arrangement. Some will go on retainer and guarantee you a preferred appointment time. They are out there look around

I agree with boner, there are several amazing ladies in this town who go on retainer. Would probably give you the experience you are looking for.

Guest gagagaga

I'd go for the combo deal... try a bunch, pick a fave, the go mostly to the fave while still trying a bunch more.

I would look in the review or rec.. section and choose a lady that has a pic that your attracted to and does the things you require sexually.:smile:8)

The regular ladies here are so nice that after the second visit, they greet you like old friends. You'll probably make friends that way - have your cake and eat it.

That sounds similar to the way I was feeling at one point, so I said fuck it and started to hobby. It actually had quite a healthy effect on my outlook since I stopped going through all the rigours of trying to meet someone 'normally' and discovered that if I wanted some temporary companionship, it was a phone call, email or text away. You meet some sweet, pretty and interesting girls for the most part, and if you get a good feeling or a nice personal connection there, you repeat.

Do what feels right and take it from there. Just remember that it is what it is and that's what it is and you'll do fine ;)

Thanks for the advice and telling me to keep my head screwed on tight. At same time it would be nice to be able to establish a solid working/connection with the SP.

Thanks Again. Ruby Tuesdays