I have thinking about how much I have accomplished in the short time I have been here on cerb. It hit me! OMG! I have accomplished so many things that I thought was out of reach for me!

In this time I have raised my credit score! I have now been approved for morgage:) When I started here, I had absolutely no credit. So just to travel and get a hotel room was a challenge. I started off with a pre paid card. Which I could only book hotels off Expedia or Hotwire, as this did not require a cash deposit on the room or Credit card number. Even then, at times hotels would ask for up to 250.00 deposit. Ths was a big inconvenience to say the least.

But with diligence, I have been able to raise my score, got up to date with taxes, and now approved for a morgage:)

I have always been a cash kinda girl, but now, no longer! I owe a big thanks to myself for the hard work I have put into this. But also have to thank all those who have given me a helping hand with advice and support!

Also became certified in various massage courses, which has helped my self esteem and give me direction in my life:)

Now in a position to help other's!! When I took Jersey under my wing, she had almost nothing to her name. No place, had to get a place to raise her boy's, needed independence and sense of accomplishment! NOW....she in 2 weeks has gotten her and her boy's a place that is secure and appropriate for her boys! She says she never felt so much in control of her life! She truly has come along way in 2 weeks! I am hoping she accomplishes all that I have too!

I would love to hear from other SP's how being a SP as given you independence, security and self empowerment!

• Like 5

Congratulations Sophia.

I think the the really positive thing about this story is your willingness to share. I think there are many hard working women who struggle in this business and could use your example and smarts to improve their situation. A little knowledge goes a long way.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Congrats Sophia! Your post here has shown to others what can be done when you apply yourself to attain your goals!

Congrats Miss Sophia, now you know that the sky is the limit. If you can imagine it, you can do it.

Thanks Notch!! Yes your right. It seemed so impossiable when I first started to keep books, bank statments...etc...but one year and half later, I pulled it off! Had to use baby steps, but eventually got there:)

It was well worth the efforts! I hope other's who feel like they will never get there, just stay diligent and focused on your plan, and it does pay off!

Congratulations. There's nothing more dispiriting than thinking you haven't the ability to accomplish your goals, and nothing more liberating than the realization you can do it. Small steps, lead to bigger steps, and soon you are leaping over every obstacle.

You go girl!!!!

Porthos

• Like 1