With loyalty programs in general, it is always best to avoid giving away your revenue earner. It is better to try to find a "value add" item to give away that doesn't interrupt your revenue stream. An example in this industry might be a free additional 1/2 hour massage session tacked on to your # X session. This is just an example off the top of my head, but the point is, you are still charging for your # X session. It is just costing you an extra 1/2 hour of your time.

It would require some sort of record keeping tho. I can see it working for an agency or mp, where the client can show up anytime, the establishment keeps their card, and stamps it with each visit. But I'm not sure how feasible it is from an indy perspective.

If you kept to your appt time more often, then what you could have done is add an extra free half hour to the regular hour rate on the 11th or 6th visits. But if you don't then there wouldn't be any 'reward' so to speak lol

I have seen one ad by an sp where she says buy 5 get the 6th free. That is a prepaid setup, and she gives receipts on each visit so the client knows how many left, and he has to bring the receipt back with him in order to keep using it up.

Just to throw a monkeywrench in the discussion here. Define a visit. Me, I prefer longer encounters, minimum of two hours, usually three, on occasion four hours.

From what I glean from CERB, most guys like one hour encounters.

If I have, hypothetically speaking, one visit of three hours should I in fact be credited with three visits (money wise I'm spending the equivalent of three one hour visits) or does my three hour visit count the same as another client's one hour visit.

I see another problem with a customer loyalty program. It is good for clients who are locals (ie in the same city) But as someone who has to travel, and can afford one encounter a month, and enjoys the poly amorous aspect of this lifestyle (I don't see the same lady every month) I could see for someone like me that it could take two to fours years to benefit from such a program. So traveling gentlemen for all practical purposes would not benefit from such a program

Don't take what I said wrong. I don't and won't see a lady because she has such program anyway. If she and I click, have chemistry, and I enjoy her company, I'll see her, again and again. And if she offers a monetary discount, well she can just apply it to the tip...I do at a gut level have a problem taking money from a lady, that's money she can use to pay bills etc. But that's just me

Oh yes, another rambling

RG

I find a bit difficult to discuss this matter in the context of a relationship (with all its limits) between a Sp and a regular hobbiest.

In my view, it would be like organizing the level of 'gifts' I bring to my favorite SP beside the regular donation, or the tip, or anything special, unexpected, that show my "real, real" appreciation of the encounters I have or had with her.

In a way, from the SP, it's up to her to see and to decide if she wants to express in some way her appreciation to a specific hobbiest or hobbiests because they are a significant part of her business.

To make this an automatic form of appreciation like a collection of stamps, or kind of "airmiles" where you can have something because you are a frequent flyer would make the 'appreciation' something of a less value.

For sure, any kind of appreciation is always welcome, but the unexpected ones, from my point of view, are always the most valuable, in particular in this kind of activities where the relationship part is key.

• Like 1