Old School or New Age..What does a Man Really Want?

What does a Man Really Want?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What does a Man Really Want?

• The Cookie with cream?
    • Intellect Stimulation?
    • Traditional: Mommy/Daughter/Sister
    • All the Above?

Guest L**gh M****e

Why not ask this! P.s. correction shown at bottom....----------

For those who are uninhibited with imagination, free spirited and those who just say, "Who gives a damn" what anyone thinks! Being free has become lost in society, somewhat.

Knowledge, experiences, fetishes, boundaries, growth.. can be an adult playground! Why not indulge one's mind!

------------I apologize...the mommy/daughter/sister was an example of what I tried to edit in the poll questions but what is meant for the 3rd question is "Your Fetishes/Fantasies Fulfillment?"

Oh by the way, this Caper Loves Stimulation of the Mind......Have Fun!!!! That's what it is all about, having fun and getting to know one's way!

Edited by L**gh M****e
correction

I think most men want a bit of everything, even if it is just an introduction to certain things. Through their experience, many Providers have gained knowledge of these things which is why men seek them. Human desires are subjective.

Intellectual stimulation is an incredible turn on as well as the mind relaxes the body!

A beer between your legs is likely to distract a male Chess opponent!

All the above really. They are all forms of mental stimulation. Not sure what cookie-n-cream is though.

Personally, I have a niece that visited a while ago who's a real cock tease! Thank god I have this hobby to keep me out of trouble. All I had to do was pick up a phone, ask for someone to role play and deflate me. Problem solved - I win this round!

That's easy: We all want a woman who looks like a supermodel when we are out, cooks like a prize winning chef in the kitchen, and could make Xaviera Hollander blush in the bedroom...

That's easy: We all want a woman who looks like a supermodel when we are out, cooks like a prize winning chef in the kitchen, and could make Xaviera Hollander blush in the bedroom...

And clean house like "Hazel". :icon_razz:

I especially like to kiss hug and dance naked this is most important to me. 2nd i want to kiss the whole body of a woman and lick her in the center and hopeful she squirts a little ' i like to cuddle also. i guess i want to give and recieve affection the most.

Its all about chemistry for me. How the lady makes me feel, and how we interact with each other. I have been loyal in the past to some Sp's that sexually did not fulfill me but I felt really great seeing them and when I left. As an older guy I an not looking for a quick bang and thank you mam. I prefer a more mature lady but will see a younger one if she is really talented. For the experience I find that a more mature women really knows herself as well as how to satisfy her man Both sexually and intelligently. I would rather stay with 1 really good Sp that several medicore ones, based on my interaction with them, no reflection on them personally.