Favorite "Holy Sh--t!!" movie endings!

I recently saw a movie that seemed to be building up to a pretty ballsy "Wow I can't believe they just did that!" kind of movie ending but literally in the last minute just turned it into a huge cop out. A typical Hollywood happy ending. I was super disappointed because I like the non typical endings. I won't mention what movie because it's still out in theatres so I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Anyway it got me thinking of those movie endings that make you say "Wow! Didn't see THAT coming!" or "I can't believe they just went there!" And I have to say my favorite one, probably not my favorite movie, but definitely my favorite movie ending, is Stephen King's The Mist, a great movie period, but it's the "Holy Fuck!!" movie ending that gets everyone who has seen it talking. Definitely the ballsiest movie ending I've ever seen. People either love or hate this ending, with the majority hating it....which is why I love it. It was such a ballsy move on the part of Frank Darabont who wrote the script for it and directed it:

mist_poster.preview.jpg

So what are your favorite "What a tweest!" movie endings?