For those of you who do not like your veggies!

Thought this thread might help a few of us who do not eat our veggies.

My father does not eat his veggies and now is facing near blindness! Yes this is from not eating our veggies folks!

I know it is hard to eat balanced meals all the time. I am one of these too..lol. Too much junk food, too much wine, too much smoking whatever the case may be.

So if we can learn to balance the good and the bad, I believe we can maintain our health and beauty with....JUCING!!!

Foods like Apricot, the very best for eyes, and skin care!, Pineapple for digestive enzyme, ginger root for cleansing the blood and all digestive organs.

Here are a few combinations I have started to use weekly, sometimes daily. They are very fast acting, so if you are detoxing, best to do on a day when you do not have much planned to do.

Blackberry( about a 5-7)

Pineapple( about a good hand size )

Beats ( about 1-2)

YUMMY!!!! NO JOKE, YOU WILL GET HOOKED ON THIS ONE, LOL

This is to boost immune function, and great for anemia, also for weight loss.

OR

Carrots( about 4 reg size)

Ginger root( just a small chuck)

Apple ( one reg size...any kind but red delicious)

SOOOO YUMMY!!!!

This is great for inflammation, blood cleanser, complexion, digestive upsets. and as all juicing immune support.

These are just 2 of my fav's, have many more to share with you! If you try these, and they work, please share with us. If they do not work, then just keep doing it, lol...it will work eventually. Either way nutrients are nutrients.

• Like 4

I have wanted to get a juicer for a while Sophia. I am afraid that some of the combos would be gross. Are they really that great? If so I just might go out and buy a juicer and give it a try. I like booster juice but it is still considered a treat because of all the sugar in the juice. Also do you have a recipe book to recommend? Thanks for the thread.

Great thread, Sophia!

Since I do eat ( note that I didn't say like!) my veggies, I do not think I have the need for a juicer. I eat green salad such as caesar and stir-fried veggies with or without meats. Almost any veggies can be stir-fried.

One other thing I'd like to suggest is - smoothies. I normally use berries ( blue, rash, black and straw), or cantaloop, or avogadro etc. Add in skimmed milk, 1/2 scoop of protein suppliment, sometimes with a dash of coco or cinnamon powder, a cube of ice and blend it in a blender - my fav drink in the summer.

Great thread, Sophia!

Since I do eat ( note that I didn't say like!) my veggies, I do not think I have the need for a juicer. I eat green salad such as caesar and stir-fried veggies with or without meats. Almost any veggies can be stir-fried.

One other thing I'd like to suggest is - smoothies. I normally use berries ( blue, rash, black and straw), or cantaloop, or avogadro etc. Add in skimmed milk, 1/2 scoop of protein suppliment, sometimes with a dash of coco or cinnamon powder, a cube of ice and blend it in a blender - my fav drink in the summer.

MMM yes!!! I just got a magic bullet:) Defiantly gonna try that one!! Thanks for posting it:)

• Like 1

I'm going blind - I thought the title was "....... who do not like your vaggies!"

.... I knew right away it wasn't addressed to me even though I don't have one.

What could be causing my failing eyesight?

J

I'm going blind - I thought the title was "....... who do not like your vaggies!"

.... I knew right away it wasn't addressed to me even though I don't have one.

What could be causing my failing eyesight?

J

IT MIGHT BE!!! lol...you need some apricots hunni, lol....

Get a Vita-mix blender.

It's what they use at booster juicers.

you just put the whole fruit and vegetable in to get the fibre and all the nutrients. You can make soup, butter, ice -cream in it.

bread, flour and so on. It's almost a whole kitchen in one.

great for health nuts. Expensive, but should last a life time.

best place to get it is at the Costco road show.

here is the website

https://www.vitamix.com/Home

• Like 2