To Anyone Who Lives In Toronto

I happen to be going to Toronto next Friday. Normally my trips to T.O. are on weekends. Does anyone who lives in Toronto or familar with Toronto know when rush hour dies off. I'll be on the 401 and Don Valley Parkway, and don't want to arrive while bumper to bumper rush hour traffic is still going.

Thanks in advance

RG

Guest jrose

Rush hour traffic dies off in Toronto? I have flown in as early as 3 AM and have seen bumper to bumper on the 401.

....on the 401 and Don Valley Parking lot

apologies for providing the name correction, RG, however, my experience with the 'lot' is over 25 years old, so maybe there's hope!

• Like 1

in one of my trips to TO this year, I arrived in at 4-430 and sailed my way through the 401 and the DVP with no traffic, have to admit i was amazed as this as never happened and on a Friday lol...just one of those moments i guess...so you might get lucky lol.

I'm guessing either early afternoon (1-2ish) or later in the evening (>7)...or else it will be gridlock and it's a long weekend.