A womans mouth is certainly a feature to be admired. Do you have a preference as to how it is adorned,with gloss, lipstick, flavored, not flavored, pink, red, dark light? Or perhaps you like it's natural nakeness.

I love lips and enjoy seeing them with matching color to her undergarment unless she is wearing white or black then red is the color to go. As for flavored I have never tasted any lip gloss with flavor so I can't say.

The lips say so much about how the lady will satisfy you sexually.

Natural nakedness for me. I like as little as possible between me and the lady. I also prefer little or no makeup, flats over heals and comfort clothes over fancy dress.

But That's just me.

Many, probably most, hobbiests do so without the knowledge of their significant other. Even those that are open about it may prefer not to make it obvious when they've seen someone. Consequently, lipstick, perfume, etc. all create risk for the hobbiest. He/she must be damned sure to remove all traces before leaving, or find an opportunity to do so before going home.

For this reason, I suspect most hobbiests would prefer that you not wear lipstick, perfume, etc.

Personally, my answer I guess depends on the situation. If a dinner date is involved, then of course I like to see the lady at her best. So would my wife if it were a couples encounter. If it's a one hour encounter during the day, then I'd probably prefer no makeup, or at least very subtle makeup. One needs to wash up anyways, just to deal with a lady's natural scent, so a light lip gloss isn't going to survive that anyways.

For encounters where you know makeup won't be an issue for your client, the bottom line is to wear what works best to enhance your natural beauty. That's what it's for, after all. And usually less is more. Lighting, skin tone, the outfit you plan to wear etc. are all factors that contribute to a good choice for the lips. If you're going to wear black or black/red lingerie, then red is a great matching colour! But it should never be garish.

Flavored lip gloss might be a neat surprise ... and it probably wears off quickly. The problem is you never know what another person may intensely dislike. Something you like might be met with an extreme reaction. Now, if you've had a dinner date and know your client likes margheritas, then he'll probably be ok with lime. Otherwise, you're on thin ice.

Edited by northerntantra