Those dramatic moments that become funny.

This was witnessed by a friend of mine. I can relate as I too have been frustrated on the golf course and have displayed reactions that I am not very proud of. I did not go quite as far as this guy.

The golfer was having a game from hell. He was on the last hole. His first shot was a conservative lay-up in front of a pond which almost surrounded the green. His second shot made it half way across the water, his third shot, he duffed and the ball proceeded into the water merely 7 feet in front of him, his fourth shot made it over the water only to roll back into the water from the green side of the pond. 

At this point the golfer picked up his golf bag and threw it into the pond and stormed off to the 19th hole for copious amounts of beer. A few hours later, my friend saw the golfer go to the pond. He removed his shoes and socks and rolled up his pants. He retrieved his golf bag and brought it back to shore. He then opened one of the pockets of his bag and removed his wallet. He put his wallet in his pocket and then tossed his golf bag back into the pond. The golfer then returned to the bar. 

Dramatic? ...Yes.....Funny? ....Yes, except maybe for one former golfer.

I went deep woods hiking with a few buddies and we left one of our buddies in charge of carrying the food bag.

Needless to say that after about a six hour hike (we muncher on our own snacks) we realized that he didn't bring the food.... So at this point we decided to camp for the night and just rely on our personal snacks and the water we brought. Since we had no food we decided to hike back to the truck, grab the food and then hike back. We decided that since he goofed up, we would let him navigate us back to our starting point.... After three hours he and his number two navigator decided we were lost. We changed directions, walked about 20 minutes and ran into a mom and pops bed and breakfast and found out it wAs pretty much right on the highway. Turns out we were more lost than we had anticipated. We didn't go back out, but stayed the rest of the time there as they had a fully functional bar. (liver took a pounding) At the end of our trip, they drove us to our truck and we made our way home.

We were pissed off at the start but now it was funny and one of the best hiking trips I've been on.