My goodness I missed my own bed! And most especially any activities that make my boudoir so special to me!

I'm sure much has gone on here at CERB since I was last able to log on, as the Civics' servers didn't allow me access (gee I wonder why!). I sure missed you all and the back and forth banter I have come to know and love.

I was so bored I ended up making friends with the more frail folks that had my compassion meter running at full tilt. It also reminded me how fragile life can be and how easy one can calm someone simply by holding their hand or stroking their hair and just talking.

I went in when summer was still in it's crispy stage and I left seeing green everywhere. It was kinda neat. :)

There was also one thing missing while I was in there....SEX!!!! Now that doesn't mean that I didn't appreciate the odd Doctor, Nurse, Construction Worker, Supervisor, whatever...but eye candy only goes so far.

I have been recommissioned, decommissioned?, uncommissioned? Anyway, I'm glad to be back.

Chanel

• Like 5

Welcome Back and Home Chanel!!

Happy to hear you are home and in your own bed, hopefully you're well enough to get back to having that good ole sexy fun very soon!!

All my best to you,

Lexy