Mandalay - new mature GFE

Somehow every once in a while these gems surface in Winnipeg. So by weird chance I found a girl named Mandalay on CL.

Normally 98 percent of the CL girls are so bad and scams HOWEVER this woman is pure class.

Mid 30's - sexy blonde - busty - shaved - GFE - loved to kiss and not a clock watcher at all and ROCKED my world for hours.

Now she is a little more money but worth every penny. So if you are one of these people that are looking for a 100 dollar or 140 dollar girl she isn't for you at all.

For her website and Email please PM

Thanks

Alex

Guest ***rgi*****9

Good to hear Alex

There has been a lot of chatter recently about her. Sounds like a winner for Wpg.

Alex ... I look forward to seeing you in the future when the time is right for you. I had a very fun, wonderful evening with you.

Not sure if SPs can do this, but I would also like to write a "review" on Alex. ;-)

I had a blast with Alex the evening we spent together. Whether it was going to watch female exotic dancers ... or having a few drinks in one of Winnipeg's trendiest lounges ... to a romantic evening in one of Winnipeg's nicest hotels. It was wonderful to spend time with a man who is genuinely nice person with a big heart and a real "mover and shaker" in this town.

Standing up for that hotel staffmember who was being abused by a psychopath customer really warmed my heart. You are a good person and you acted in the exact same way I would have if I would have been in your shoes.

Ladies ... should Alex ever approach you, consider it an honour. He truly made me feel like a princess and treated me with respect, kindness, honesty and passion. I look forward to seeing him again soon.

Hope all is well!

• Like 1

I too was fortunate to have seen Mandalay Bay. It was sheer coinicdence that we met , as she really hadnt started advertising, and even more so that we were able to hook up, as it was very last minute. She is a step above anyone I have ever seen , and in a class by herself. She is entering a niche market that has been void in Winnipeg for some time. She's a delight to be with , and I wish her nothing but the very best. My only hope is that this business does not jade her, and she remains the person she is.

As I believe what happens behind closed doors, should stay behind closed doors, I will say nothing other than she was all i hoped for , and more....much more! Treat her right guys !

Hopefully I can see her again.

Edited by farmboy
spelling

Thanks Farmboy.

I very much look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

You have been an amazing friend and confident during the entrance into this industry. I don't believe I would be doing as well as I am without your advice, suggestions and friendship.

;-)