Anyone have Deja Vu experiences

Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past.

Have any of you had deja vu experiences. I've had many cases where I go to a place I have never been before, but feel that I have and I know what is coming up around the corner and where certain rooms are ?

Sometimes I am in situations where I met someone that I seem to have met before, and know what they are going to say next.

Have you ever met a SP or MA that you felt strongly connected with the moment you met. You seem to have known them for a long time and are comfortable with them. I have.

Let's share our experiences or thought's on this subject.

Guest *ig*a**

Actually the other when I was at the store checking my lottery ticket, and guess what no winner and at that very moment I had a deja vue moment like it already happened before. Unbeleivable.

Actually the other when I was at the store checking my lottery ticket, and guess what no winner and at that very moment I had a deja vue moment like it already happened before. Unbeleivable.

Lol .... We are sharing the same déjà vu!

It must be some sort of collective delusion and really we're all millionaires.

Yeah this happens to me about once every couple of months. Totally wigs me out every time too lol.

The most memorable and probably strongest Déja Vu was my first day of high school about a hundred years ago. I was walking down a hallway I had quite obviously never been down before....and yet I had. Every face was known, which was impossible. I walked up to my homeroom classroom knowing exactly which door it was going to be, which was also impossible. And I knew exactly which faces I was going to see and where they would be sitting before I even walked in....even though they were mostly all strangers and people I had never laid eyes on before.

I've had them many times. when I think back on them they seem like they may have be past dreams come true.

Additional Comments:

I've had them many times. when I think back on them they seem like they may have be past dreams come true.

Rubs

• Like 1

Yea everytime a regular comes to see me again. Lol. Sorry I couldn't resist!

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Actually I will have a dream of a location and then will suddenly be driving somewhere and see the exact same location. I have also have the pleasure of doing past life regression. I've also met my twin flame (soul mate) from another lifetime who came to me in a dream. And he was a younger better looking version of Charlie Hunnam.. Is there such a place as Orangeville California? I know of Orangeville, Ontario. The subconscious mind is very powerful!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1