Dancers for a Limo Bus?

An interesting thing came up this afternoon. A group of gents hired a Limo Bus for a bachelor party. The bus has a great sound and light system and even has its own "stripper pole".

The party organizer came up with the great idea of hiring a dancer to come perform in the bus. At this moment I don't know how that came out as they are checking into the hotel.

Question for those who dance or know folks who do: How likely is it that a dancer would sign up for this gig and what conditions would she set if she took on the task?

I don't have any real info, but is the dancer going to be expected to give extras? And if so, try to find an sp who is also a dancer, and then just comply with her own rules.

The other thing to do is maybe consider having two not just one. Generally I would think that the idea of one sp/dancer alone with many guys should be something they say no to.

• Like 1

Without knowing the details, I'd imagine that the big issue here is going to be guaranteeing the dancer's safety while she's stuck in a vehicle with a bunch of guys who are presumably not going to be completely sober. Could be tricky, and trickier when you don't know the guys in question. How do you ensure that things don't go bad? What's the plan if they do?